Metallica

Didn't Hetfield, like, kick Ron McGovney's pitbull as well? I never expected to say this, but I'm politically with Megadave on this one

Well, allegedly, he was coming at his car, which is weird. But I heard (i. e. "read") the story many times over.

Colorado is very libertarian, so I get what he's saying. People are less concerned with other people's lifestyles out here (this is why we got Marijuana legalized before everyone else and recently passed a controversial euthanasia amendment).

James kicked Dave Mustaine's pitbull because it was jumping on Ron McGovney's car and I believe Dave wasn't really doing anything about it. They were all mostly drunk 18 or so year olds back then, so I don't think it's exactly a very good way to judge his character.

I'm not really - the story just keeps popping up and since Hetfield still is (was?) an avid hunter, I think his relationship with animals leaves something to be desired in general.

Ah, so it was Mustaine's dog. Then just imagine a pitbull running at you while snarling the words "Killing is my business... and business is gooooooood..."

Why am I reminded of that part in Trumpets of Jericho "Atlas stands there and laughs"?

Well, I guess we won't be seeing a Metallica U.S. summer tour...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...not-to-sing-second-copenhagen-show-postponed/

He definitely sounds like he's incredible pain here. Asking the audience was stupid for his health, they should have just cut the show off.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious. Vocal nodes or poylps maybe? Even that could set James back at least a year without singing. Here's hoping he gets better soon.

I don't know, I've sang through a cold and seen many others sing through a cold - it didn't sound like that. Doctors orders to not sing anything at all speaks to something bigger. Hopefully it's just a cold, though.

Back