Metallica

Seems like James definitely only had a cold or something, cause they only took 2 nights off:

Also, they're playing the Grammys on Sunday with Lady Gaga.

They probably thought it was something more serious like vocal nodes. Would've been reckless to keep singing if that was the case.

The one positive thing about that horrible performance from the first Copenhagen gig was Rob taking over lead vocals for that middle section in Confusion (the "father please come home" bit). Both because Rob was really good at that growling kinda vocals thing, but also because I'm pretty sure it's the only time I've seen him even a little pissed off (angrily gesturing at the sound guy because his mic was too low).

That would be good. I like A7X but I've never cared enough to see them live on their own. I really want to see Metallica this year.

Yeah, they'd make a good opener, I'm sure. However, they are a very popular band, so it seems like an odd choice as an opener. I shudder to think about the ticket buying process...

Well the other big summer tour is Guns n Roses and their ticket prices actually weren't too bad. Hoping Metallica is the same. Won't go if they're ridiculous.

They performed with Lady Gaga on the Grammys, apparently. Brace yourselves for the Metallica sold out crowd.

James's mic didn't work for most of the song so he had to share the mic with Lady Gaga. He was pretty damn pissed off by the end of it, kicked down the mic and threw his guitar off to the side where his tech was and walked off the stage.

They didn't even announce Metallica properly and cut the song short apparently. Wonder if Metallica ever does the Grammys again, that's ridiculous.

Metallica never sold out.

Moth Into Flame.

Nope. Never.

sX4UZPt.jpg

Back