Judas Priest

Exactly, you'd better not or the Governator might unleach The fucking fury (with Arnhuld accent).

I'm still hoping they'd give more dates for this second leg.  I didn't even know there would be one, but hey, I'm not complaining as long as they don't limit their Scandinavian gigs only to Sweden.

If they come to Finland with Megadeth and Testament, I'll be ecstatic.  To put it mildly.  But if they don't, I'll have to consider going over to Stockholm.  That wouldn't be too expensive; after all, it's a short distance and if I can get tickets far in advance I should be able to get a fairly cheap flight there and back.  Or there's always the boat; I'll have to look into the prices a bit.  Excellent date though for Stockholm; I couldn't go to the Gothenburg or Malmö gigs, and Stockholm is the closest of the three.

If I do come, would be cool to meet up, Yax. :)

Yax said:
Sweden dates for the second leg:

28th February GLOBEN/STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
1st March SCANDINAVIUM/GOTHENBERG, SWEDEN
4th March MALMO ARENA, MALMO, SWEDEN

I'll be going to Globen. Anyone else?

Argh, I think I have school at those times...DAMNATION.

Complete 2009 tour dates with special guests Megadeth and Testament (from judaspriest.com, sic):

February 2009
10th 02 Arena, Dublin
11th Odyssey Arena, Belfast
13th Sheffield Arena
14th Birmingham NEC
16th Glasgow SECC Hall 4
17th Manchester Arena
18th Nottingham Arena
20th Cardiff Arena
21st Wembley Arena
24th DORTMUND WESTFALLENHALLE
25th BAMBERG JAKO-ARENA
26th BERLIN MAX SCHMELLING HALL
28th GLOBEN/STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
March 2009
1st SCANDINAVIUM/GOTHENBERG, SWEDEN
3rd HORSENS, DENMARK FORUM
4th MALMO ARENA, MALMO, SWEDEN
6th HAMBURG SPORTHALLE
7th OFFENBACH STADTHALLE
8th STUTTGART PORSCHE ARENA
10th PALASHARP/MILAN, ITALY
11th SWITZERLAND, WETTINGEN, SPORTZETRUM TAGERHATD
13th SAN SEBASTIAN VELODROMO ANOETA
14th ZARAGOZA ARENA
15th MADRID LA CUBIERTA
17th LISBON ATLANTICO PAVILLION
19th BARCELONA BADALONA
21st PARIS LE ZENTH
22nd BRUSSELS FOREST NATIONAL
23rd AMSTERDAM HMH

And if you think I'm going to miss three of the best bands ever coming to my town (26. February), better think again!

I'm still debating about that with myself.  It's a budget issue; I'd love to go, but I really need to look into the prices and see if it's worth it.

£90?! It cost me only 495 Swedish crowns, which is about... Forty punds?

Invader: Yeah, I understand it is expensive to come, but if you do come, it'd be awesome!  :)

New song by Al Atkins, original singer of Judas Priest, who co-wrote a number of songs** that landed on the first two albums:
This song and clip do not exactly carry a happy outlook on humanity, but it fits well to metal. ;-)
(The bleak nature of the song and the beginning of its build-up reminded me slightly of Born Dead by Body Count)

** Atkins co-wrote Victim of Changes, which was a combination of Rob Halford's song Red Light Lady and Atkins' own Whiskey Woman. He also co-wrote Winter, Never Satisfied, Dreamer Deceiver and Caviar and Meths.

Back