1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saapanael, Dec 18, 2013.

1. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

CriedWhenBrucieLeft Ancient Mariner

I had to double check the thread there; thought you were telling us something that actually happened...

2. Forostar

Forostar Ancient Mariner

Ehh? As in not dreaming? That's odd. To dream like that.
    "Okay, this is a dream, I need to get back to a real life band, a real band. I need to get out of my dream."

3. Saapanael

Saapanael "My hair sets the trend of tmrw by doing it today"

Happens quite often to me actually.

4. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

Makes those dreams real life.

5. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

Oh I've done that before. "This is really bad, thank God it's just a dream."

6. Perun

Perun At the Heart of Winter Staff Member

Happens to me too occasionally. Sometimes I'm wondering whether it's a dream or not while dreaming.

7. Dr. Eddies Wingman

Dr. Eddies Wingman Brighter than thousand_suns

I was hiking near a mountain lake in Norway and had just been for a swim before getting back to a cabin. Next time I came out from the cabin, I was in an airfield. There was a Spitfire and I got to fly it. Woke up shortly after taking off :( Curse you, alarm clock.

8. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

I was really tired and was just about to get into a hot tub in my apartment (In real life, I don't have a hot tub or my own apartment :p). Just as I was about to sit down and relax, grandpa woke me up with a "WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" :( I hate when awesome dreams get interrupted.

9. Brigantium

Third night in a row for a disaster/massacre dream. :( This time a deputy manager in a prestigious hotel decided to break off from giving a talk at a conference to start shooting everyone. I ran out of the building when she started talking about her gun.

10. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

These are great guys, keep 'em coming.

11. shred1894

shred1894 I cut myself.

My dreams are often of madness, death, and destruction... but I rarely dream, so it sort-of balances out...

12. Brigantium

Less scary one last night, if a bit random. I was leaping around a dockyard on a bungee cord, and landed on a gantry only to find Bruce standing there. I got him to sign my notebook, then bounded off to look at some ships.

shred1894 likes this.
  13. Brigantium

Just remembered another one from this week.

I was watching a documentary about why ABBA gave up pop music. They were all involved in a plane crash and their baby was killed. Agnetha was flying the plane, but one of the engines rotated after a fried egg got stuck to the fuselage, causing the aircraft to go out of control.

14. The Flash

The Flash Dennis Wilcock did 9/11

I read that without realizing what the thread I clicked on was and spent a good 20 seconds trying to rationalize it.

15. JudasMyGuide

JudasMyGuide Domini canis

Lucky you didn't have that with the one where I was fucking Tarja and having this perverted relationship with her where we were killing people together to arouse ourselves. That'd make you double check for sure, right? :p

16. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

17. Brigantium

I'm not sure I'd want to admit to that one, Judas. Not the killing people bit, anyway.

18. JudasMyGuide

Well, a dream is a dream, you can't pick and choose. ;)

19. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

You could choose not to post here though.

JudasMyGuide likes this.
  20. JudasMyGuide

It did liven the thread up a bit, though.