Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

My grandma's complaining about how I'm not married and don't have kids yet has gotten to me, since I dreamed of getting a kid like 3 times since the year started <_<

I was on a trip with my friends and when we got to our destination, I realized I haven't brought any of my stuff. Nothing. I only had my phone and its charger. Had to spend the whole trip wearing a towel instead of clothes.

I was on a trip with my friends and when we got to our destination, I realized I haven't brought any of my stuff. Nothing. I only had my phone and its charger. Had to spend the whole trip wearing a towel instead of clothes.
So, still > Montenegro?

I'll take my words back, I saw 3 spiders tonight, they were creepy. Someone in my dream said the spiders represented the devil inside me, or something. I also went skiing but lost control over my body so it was really difficult to dodge people and lakes and stuff. Thirdly, sat on a bus in a foreign town and went for a longer ride. When I exited, I was completely lost and had to backtrack my way home.

I dreamt that the Church of England banned gay cat food. Owners of gay cats were protesting outside of churches.

I was at a Dream Theater concert and the audience was no bigger than 30 people. What completely sucked was that I had my national Estonian exam at the same time so I only caught the first few songs. I was bound to finish the exam as quickly as possible to miss as little as I could but just when I came back and opened the door to the gig, LaBrie said "Thank you, good night". The dream ended as I was waiting to see whether it had been the end of the main set or the encore.

Last edited:
So my latest dream was bizzare. I can't recall if the main character was me or not, but what it was that this person lived in two time dimensions separated by 2 seconds (or it could be half a second). The time dimension 2 seconds in the future, he is an ordinary person that goes about without any drama, but in the time dimension 2 seconds in the past he is a wanted man. The thing about it is that he has to keep moving in the future timeline because if he stopped for two seconds, he would give away his location to the other timeline. The weird bit about it is that he was in the future time dimension when under water and in the other when above water.

Now, I thought this could be a great plot for a sci-fi movie (without the water bit, that would be silly) but I'm told that this is something the Black Flash does in legends of Tomorrow. Genuinely, I've never seen it and did not know it existed.

I dreamed that it had been revealed that Adrian Smith had fought in Italy during the Second World War. He had an affair with an Italian woman who got pregnant and now came out and accused Adrian of neglecting their child, even though she never told H about it. We had a massive row about this on this board, with @Forostar arguing that H should have known better and that even if he never knew of the child, he should have expected to have fathered one and that he's the bad guy in the story, and that having sex with random women without marrying them is bad anyway. I held against it, saying that Adrian was 20 at the time, essentially a walking boner, the woman was hot and that with the adrenaline rush of a world war victory, both of them were too horny to be concerned with complicated WW2-era contraceptive methods.

Do I need help? I think I need help. -_-

Back