Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Happens to me too occasionally. Sometimes I'm wondering whether it's a dream or not while dreaming.

I was hiking near a mountain lake in Norway and had just been for a swim before getting back to a cabin. Next time I came out from the cabin, I was in an airfield. There was a Spitfire and I got to fly it. Woke up shortly after taking off :( Curse you, alarm clock.

I was really tired and was just about to get into a hot tub in my apartment (In real life, I don't have a hot tub or my own apartment :p). Just as I was about to sit down and relax, grandpa woke me up with a "WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" :( I hate when awesome dreams get interrupted.

Third night in a row for a disaster/massacre dream. :( This time a deputy manager in a prestigious hotel decided to break off from giving a talk at a conference to start shooting everyone. I ran out of the building when she started talking about her gun.

Less scary one last night, if a bit random. I was leaping around a dockyard on a bungee cord, and landed on a gantry only to find Bruce standing there. I got him to sign my notebook, then bounded off to look at some ships.

Just remembered another one from this week.

I was watching a documentary about why ABBA gave up pop music. They were all involved in a plane crash and their baby was killed. Agnetha was flying the plane, but one of the engines rotated after a fried egg got stuck to the fuselage, causing the aircraft to go out of control.

Lucky you didn't have that with the one where I was fucking Tarja and having this perverted relationship with her where we were killing people together to arouse ourselves. That'd make you double check for sure, right? :p

Back