New profile posts

Hi napalmivore, sorry for the late reply. But I didn't have much access to the net while I was on holidays. I'll need your email address for those rare Eddie images when you get a chance.
N
napalmivore
Hi Lord Of Wolves, sorry for the late reply too ! My email address is : benoit.gazin@hotmail.fr Feel free to get in touch. I also have dozens of rare Eddie pictures so perhaps we can trade a little bit. Thank you very much !!!
Lord of Wolves 78
Lord of Wolves 78
Hi napalmivore , I have loads of hi-res Eddie images, so if you are looking for any very rare ones including any of the classic Christmas Eddie's I'm your man! And they are all in hi-res to very hi resolutions. I would love to get some rare Eddie images from you, so long as they are in hi-res. My email is MTBroome@msn.com.
Lord of Wolves 78
Lord of Wolves 78
Hi again Hi Napalmivore, I got quite a lot more Eddie updates. I finally got that 1982 DJ Eddie that I was after, thanks to a kind member of this forum. If you are looking for even more Eddie images send me the low res samples and I'll send you on the very hi-res versions.

Mark.
Would you be willing to elaborate slightly on your comment regarding the Scorpions. Was it energy of the band or something else?
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Klaus can barely sing any more and when he spoke it was just mumbling. The whole show is choreographed and soulless, too many instrumental parts and medleys. Time to call it a day.
The Dissident
The Dissident
Very displeased to hear that Klaus' has deteriorated that much, last time I saw him it was a slight step down from the previous time but what you've described sounds so much worse. I agree their sets have had too many instrumental parts. I was a fan of the 70s medley when I saw them but looking at their current set it does look quite lackluster. Thanks for elaborating!
Hi Andruku, I see you downloaded my pictures I sent you. We Transfer tells you that the other person has downloaded the files. I just don't like it when someone doesn't get back to you, and thanks you. So what did you think of resolutions of my Eddie images?
Hi StrangeWorld, I sent you about 2gb of hi res Eddie's. Did you download them yet, and what did you think of them as well?
Regarding Ghost, an arena in central BC has posted that Ghost will be haunting them on the 21st of September so Seattle/Spokane would likely be around then
Collin
Collin
Awesome. I don't think I'll be able to attend Seattle around those dates, but Spokane would work!
The Dissident
The Dissident
Fair enough, I feel like with all this hype the tour will be announced on Monday. So we will see what it looks like
Reactions: Collin
The new album is called... The Trooper Part 2: Scenes From Nostalgia
Reactions: Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Well I heard that the band was turning "Empire of the Clouds" into a full-length double album....
Hi, I'd like to change my incorrect data of birth: from 1999 to 1975. I'd like to ask you for some help. THX!
Jon
Jon
Just fixed this for you.
BlackCountryBushido
BlackCountryBushido
Hi Jon, new member here. How do I go about getting posting privileges? Every sub forum I've looked in so far won't let me post. Or is there an area for newbies that I just haven't found yet? Cheers.
A
AcesHigh34
Hi it says i have insufficient privileges to post on the forum. Is it because im a new member?
HI Diesel, seeing as I'm likely going to do a similar thing to your 365 albums in a year, I was wondering how you have been selecting the albums aside from the in thread suggestions?
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Well, it's been a mix of surfing through sites like Metal Archives, having friends not on MF who suggest albums, and doing things that I *should* have heard but haven't yet. Was that what you were asking?
The Dissident
The Dissident
Exactly what I was asking for! Thanks!
Back