New profile posts

My email is personal information removed.
Perun
Perun
How often do I have to say this? Profile posts are not private messages. They are public and everyone can see them. For messages including sensible data such as e-mails, use private conversations.
Hey man I saw your scans of the best of the beast booklet.

Can you perhaps scan these?

Attachments

• 9164-410986c01c9522b2c873f9cb6c66ac8b.jpg
    9164-410986c01c9522b2c873f9cb6c66ac8b.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 10
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 10
I
IrishTrooper
Anyone here know where i can get a recording of Miden in Dublin for the no prayer on the road tour. My first Maiden gig
Hey there thanx for posting these awesome images. My email is personal information removed.
Thanx in advance
Perun
Perun
Profile posts are public. Don't post personal information here. Use conversations instead.
Hey Diesel, I hope you are safe and alright,

So I saw your Iced Earth references to No More Lies in the Guess the Song game thread. I will say about myself that I am unfamiliar with Iced Earth, but I will also say that their song Brothers legitimately is one of the most beautiful songs I have heard in my life.

What's a good starters point for diving into Iced Earth?
Night Prowler
Night Prowler
Dark Saga -> Night Of The Stormrider -> Something Wicked This Way Comes -> Horror Show -> Alive In Athens -> Burnt Offerings
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Dark Saga doesn’t encapsulate the IE experience as well as SWTWC though. And Stormrider doesn’t have Barlow. :p
Ariana
Ariana
Whoa there, Diesel being asked for advice on Iced Earth. Ironic! :D
Stay tuned for Diesel and I's next list collaboration. Top 20 Faces Dave Murray makes when playing a solo.
MindRuler
MindRuler
He´s got an A on his forehead. :lol:
Jer
Jer
#1: “I’m so good I can play this with one elbow while showing you how I always keep that smile on my face!”
f52a4d68d64b89c11aaf80a792b2d3b2.jpg
Collin
Collin
Congrats you finished the list. Diesel will now award you..... a freaking medal.
  • Wow
Reactions: Jer
Finneddie
M
metalmonkey666
Hi Don
I have seen that you were desperately looking for
iron maiden limited edition print hand signed by derek riggs released in 2006 only available on Iron Maiden com
if you are still in the market for one
I'm willing to sell for £600.00
the number is 594 out of 1000

please email me
metalmonkeytv666@gmail.com
i can send you photos of the item
hope to hear from you soon
Ian
metal monkey
Violetta1994
Violetta1994
Back