Your non-Favorite Eddie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Aight, Wich is thhe Ugliest and Badest eddie? (and who deletet the first "Badest Eddie" post [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

I'll must say its either "Fear of the Dark" eddie (is it eddie sitting/being the tree there?) or "The X Factor" Eddie, hes just plain Ugly!

I think Eddie is improving again. Thank Eddie! (im an "Eddiean" Worship eddie! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.pauldianno.com/pmaiden/purgatory.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
[img src=\'http://maidenmidi.com/singles/hallowed.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

The Angel And The Gambler...
[img src=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/pictures/taatg.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
[!--emo&:hammerhead:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smashfreakB[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smashfreakB[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Virus scares me [!--emo&:doh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/11doh[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'11doh[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think "Purgatory" looks great! It's a wonderful Riggs-work!
For me, I don't like the Virtual XI Eddie!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

i think the ed hunter eddie is ugly as fuck.. n the new dance of death "eddie" is gay. i dont even wanna call it eddie cuz thats like disrespectful to eddie
[!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The "Hallowed" Eddie up above and I'd have to say the Futureal Eddie...
I sorta liked the X-Factor Eddie (not great, but not horrible, just really gruesome) and Virtual XI was kinda cool. Kinda.

[sarcasm]Thanks a lot for reminding me of that awful Hallowed picture![/sarcasm]

No problem [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't think Virtual XI is that bad really. It's not one of the best, but it's much better than the rest of the covers from the Blaze era!

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Aug 24 2003, 06:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Aug 24 2003, 06:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Guys can someone tell me why Virtual XI is so bad? [/quote]
Probably something to do with it being different. The Eddie on it sorta reminds me of Kevin Bacon in Hollow Man after he gets toasted.

Hehehe...

Toast.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I love the Hallowed Be Thy Name Eddie... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I am not too keen on Virtual XI's Eddie. Running Free was....ok, I suppose. I am not too keen on the early Eddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back