Your Maiden collection, what's in it?

I used to be a collector, not just of Maiden but other bands as well. But now I just need to have one copy of each song, don’t need to have an album on CD & vinyl for example.

I do though still have a lot of singles by Maiden as they haven’t released albums with b-sides as bonus tracks. Where other bands I’m a fan of have done that, I’ve sold off my singles that I consider obsolete.

Off the top of my head, the stuff I still have in my collection that would probably be classed as the rarest is,

Best of the Beast – vinyl
No Prayer for the Dying – Tailgunner picture disc
First Ten Years – CD boxset.

Every album in Vinil until A Real Live One
Fear Of The Dark Live picture single
Run To The Hills singe ORIGINAL PRESS :)

Then I have Neca's Somewhere In Time figure and Mac Farlane's Killers to inspire me at the studio. :D

I know it's nothing too fancy but still... shows I'm a real fan.

Just completed 500 piece Somewhere in Time album cover puzzle today. Good fun. Also have Powerslave puzzle and have framed both of them
Going to get the rest of them at some point. I think there are 8 in total. SSOASS is going to be a challenge.

I don't have too much. 1 CD (The Book of Souls) and 1 vinyl (Seventh Son, original pressing) but both of them are signed by Steve.
Other than these I have Bruce's book and the Flight 666 picture book, 6 shirts, a Dave Murray pick, and wristbands from Nicko, Dave and Janick.

• All the studio albums, Live After Death, Rock In Rio, Death On The Road, Flight 666, En Vivo!, Maiden England 88' and Book of Souls Live Chapter in both CD and Vinyl
  • Maiden Japan on Vinyl
  • Flight 666 on Blu Ray
  • Bruce's Book
  • A piece of sheet music (Flight of Icarus) which the seller claimed was signed by the band. I got it on a bidding site for cheap so if it isn't real I'm not too concerned.
  • Maiden Shot glasses
  • Powerslave poster
  • Several Iron Maiden shirts

I hope i dont bother anyone, but i have a friend in u.k. in england, and he produces a lot of amazing exclusive items of iron maiden, a special work. he sells official stuff too like the glasses in my pictures-l1600 (1).jpg

What's in your Iron Maiden collection? Which items are the most rare? How long have you been collecting? Which items hold the most personal or sentimental value to you? That's what this thread is asking. I've been collecting Iron Maiden for over 20 years at this point (technically over 30, but I'm not counting dubbed cassettes) and while my collection is something I'm proud of, I want to see what other folks have, when they got it, how they got it, etc etc. If this thread already exists or needs to exist in another forum or what have you, I apologize. If anyone wants pictures or a full list of what I've collected over the years, just ask!

On a different note, how do you guys put a price on your collection? Not that I am selling but I have a couple of rare box sets and a couple of autographed discs etc.
I am not putting them on ebay obviously because they are not for sale, but what's the rule or any thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/usr/metaleeca the glasses on my picture are exclusive of mexico, but he have them and other from brasil too. I only wanted to give him some publicity,actually im going to buy some samurais he have. Amazing job he do. The glasses are official from iron maiden trooper beer.

Autographed stuff has sentimental value and is therefore priceless. I have The X Factor booklet signed by Blaze (on his Blood and Belief tour) with a silver pen. Inside the tray I put my concert ticket of the Belgian gig from the X Factour. (750 Belgian francs...that´s not even 20 €....)It was my first time seeing Maiden and first gig ever.

On a different note, how do you guys put a price on your collection? Not that I am selling but I have a couple of rare box sets and a couple of autographed discs etc.
I am not putting them on ebay obviously because they are not for sale, but what's the rule or any thoughts?
he have some autographed stuff, you should check it so you can have an idea of how much your stuff cost and values...

Discogs sells tons of everything from different sellers all over the world. Look through there to get an idea of the relative value of what you have. Ebay can be used as a barometer as well, but sometimes people sell shit for stupidly high prices, so Discogs is my number one.

google "maiden argus"

It's a blog that has average prices for maiden items based on what the guy compiling it has seen them sell for, and he then caclulates the average price.

Discogs sells tons of everything from different sellers all over the world. Look through there to get an idea of the relative value of what you have. Ebay can be used as a barometer as well, but sometimes people sell shit for stupidly high prices, so Discogs is my number one.
I would agree with Discogs, plus you can enter your collection in there and you might find a buyer/can more easily track the value. See the link in my signature

My collection has somewhere around 270+ releases (on my discogs-account and those are all official releases, any grey area, label or bootleg releases aren't counted) and it's very handy to have all listed on the account as then when I find something interesting, I can check and verify if I have it already in the collection.
I have some figurines (one of them is the 18" SIT Eddie), couple plectrums and autographs, shirts (from tours for example) and boxsets and several editions of each album on cd and lp (and singles/maxis too).
I've missed some stuff that was relesed and some of the 90's albums were hard to find especially when they weren't pressed that much, hope to see someday some reissues of ARLO and ARDO and also Live At Donington as I would like to have those 3 live albums on new pristine vinyl.

Back