Your Final Maiden Song To Hear?

Hypothetically, if you were in a hospital bed about to take your final breath, what would be the final Maiden tune that you would like to hear before you left this world?

Hallowed Be Thy Name, no contest. It feels like the only appropriate choice. Preferably a reunion era live take though - I don't want my last moments to involve telling everyone in the room how Bruce sounds really strained on this or that I don't think Clive's drumming fits the song as well as Nicko's.

Hallowed Be Thy Name, no contest. It feels like the only appropriate choice. Preferably a reunion era live take though - I don't want my last moments to involve telling everyone in the room how Bruce sounds really strained on this or that I don't think Clive's drumming fits the song as well as Nicko's.

Or how Adrians solo is weak as piss compared to Janicks.

If I'm high as a kite on pain killers: Empire of the Clouds. If I'm suffering and in lots of pain, whatever their shortest song is. Maybe Wrathchild live with Bruce on vocals.

Hallowed/Empire certainly feel the most appropriate, though I'd say The Clairvoyant would be one personally for myself.

Well, this is depressing. But I guess it would have to be my all-time favorite, "Rime of the Ancient Mariner".

Just curious on everyone's take. In the final hours (if bound to a hospital bed), some have made peace, and are ready to go at any time. While some others are in continual pain, and just want it all to stop. Diferent Maiden tunes can and would be appropriate for either given situation.

Back