Your Dream Album

mackdaddy, nice avatar... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks i felt a mc hammer aviator would be appropriate for a heavy metal site.

[!--QuoteBegin-mackdaddy+May 17 2005, 05:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mackdaddy @ May 17 2005, 05:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Thanks i felt a mc hammer aviator would be appropriate for a heavy metal site.
[snapback]104823[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yeah, my Cure avatar probably is a better choice for a forum of this kind. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

For me the line up is:
Vocals-Ronnie James Dio and Bruce D.
Guitars-Adrian Smith and Jimmy Page
Drummer-The guy from Dimmur Bogoir (how ever you spell it)

Vocals : Jon anderson, bruce dickinson, Peter Gabriel
Guitars: David Gilmour, Frank Zappa, Steve hackett
Bass: John myung
Drums: bill bruford, Mike Portnoy

Roger Waters for the lurics writing

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Madness+May 20 2005, 01:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Madness @ May 20 2005, 01:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yeah, my Cure avatar probably is a better choice for a forum of this kind. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]105075[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Actually my multi-colored Che Guevara avatar is much better for a forum like this.
I dont know how though?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Madness+May 12 2005, 01:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Madness @ May 12 2005, 01:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If you were given the resources to put together an album, using whatever musicians you wanted (even resurrect someone), who would you choose? What kind of music would it be?

I would have Steve Harris (of course) and Peter Hook (New Order) do the bass work. I would then have John Petrucci(Dream Theater), and Angus Young (AC/DC) be on guitars. Then someone with the same talent and drumming style as Lars Ulrich as the drummer. Then I would have Bruce Dickenson, James LaBrie(Dream Theater), Robert smith (The Cure), Jim Morrison (The Doors), Hansi Kursh( Blind Guardian),and the woman from Nightwish do the vocals.

The album would be a proggresive rock album with heavy vocals.
[snapback]104387[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Tarja Turenen. She is probably the inspiration for my singing. Just like how I look up to Davey and H with my guitar. Not Janick though......

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+Jun 6 2005, 08:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ Jun 6 2005, 08:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Tarja Turenen. She is probably the inspiration for my singing. Just like how I look up to Davey and H with my guitar. Not Janick though......
[snapback]107610[/snapback]​
[/quote]
And who's your inspiration for your posts here? Forrest Gump? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-slaughterwithiron+Jun 6 2005, 06:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(slaughterwithiron @ Jun 6 2005, 06:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]For me the line up is:
Vocals-Ronnie James Dio and Bruce D.
Guitars-Adrian Smith and Jimmy Page
Drummer-The guy from Dimmur Bogoir (how ever you spell it)
[snapback]107605[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Its Dimmu Borgir.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 6 2005, 07:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 6 2005, 07:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And who's your inspiration for your posts here? Forrest Gump?  [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]107611[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Im trying..... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

lets see:

vocals:b.d. with tarja(you know: nightwish)
cuitar: r.blackmure,j.page,a.young
bass: the god steve [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
drums: d.lombardo

i forget something?

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+Jun 6 2005, 10:17 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ Jun 6 2005, 10:17 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Its Dimmu Borgir.
[snapback]107612[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Hey Buddy I didn't know this is a spelling bee. In that case I change my drummer to your mom. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back