You know you're bored at work when.....

Me neither actually... really odd. I've been working none stop at work for the past two weeks or so. All of a sudden I see all these things to do, no time for boredom or anything else really.

When you punch in "999999999" on your calculator, subtract one and then see how long it takes you to get to zero. I gave up after four hours barely reaching "9993000"

Fuck, i'm glad someone is. You should see some of the worthless mid-west 20yr olds that I have worked with.  They stare out the window flicking their tongue rings, and say that they will work more when they see a raise... and thats after a month on the job.

[/rant]

When you are delighted the rest of the day after spending 10 minutes making a paper clip chain to annoy the lady at the front desk.

Then you are equally delighted when your boss tells you to "fix it," because it gives you something to do...

When you start singing:

You'd better watch out
Keep your children inside
Guilty or not, he's one creepy guy
Michael Jackson's coming to town

He's making a list
Checking it twice
Who wants to sleep at
My house tonight?

He spoons you when you're sleeping
Even if you don't consent
You'll never know if he was
Bad or good or where
The other glove went

You'd better watch out
He's coming for you
Better not drink the
Jesus Juice

:lol:

...when you seriously consider making a fort out of the empty cardboard boxes sitting in the corner of the office (and making bow and arrows out of rulers, elastic bands and pencils).

When you stare at Maidenfans.com, waiting for the next post so you have something to reply to...

Back