Yet ANOTHER best of - From Fear To Eternity

Mosh said:
I don't think I get what you mean. Of course it isn't on the album, but he is asking why isn't it on the album. (I am too)

I thought he wondered why it wasn't the title. And that would be my answer. There are quite some more singles not on this compilation:

Wasting Love
Lord of the Flies
Futureal
The Angel and the Gambler
Out of the Silent Planet
Wildest Dreams

Right but none of them have their names in the album title. ;)

They liked the title but they didn't like the song enough to have it on the album.

And the anthem Fear of the Dark is also a bit in the title.

Went to Wal-Mart today and saw the album was $11.88 :mad: I thought it was 9 dollars! Always low prices my ass.

I'm giving this collection a skip. I already own Best of The Beast, Edward The Great, not to mention all the studio albums, and I don't think I need Holy Smoke on one more album  :halo:

I do like that collage in the booklet though, very neatly done!

Ι got it for 12.90euros.At least it's not as expensive as elsewhere.Plus I was missing that live version of MOTE on a physical format and the only compilation I had was Best of the Beast.

At least they crammed the discs full.  Disc one is 76:00 long and disc two is 78:something.  There's nothing worse than best ofs that are like 60 minutes long.

And it's interesting, the AMOLAD songs do sound slightly different on here because of the mastering.  A bit less rough and more polished. 

Found it at best buy for 13 dollars. I'll just wait to find it used. I think it's funny that this CD is  a double album and they're selling SBIT for more.

I'm not sure if I'll get it or not, but first I have to find it! I've looked for it in my local Walmart and Best Buy and neither have it in stock. :mad:

that's odd. I found them at both stores and in large quantity.

Who is selling the album for an even more absurd price.

Back