Ye Duke returneth

* the deflected blame strikes a tree that comes crashing down crushing little Timmy of age seven. He was on his way to his grandma's house, because it was Tuesday and he always goes to her house on Tuesday to share tea, crumpets and mildly boring conversation. So grandma will wait... but he won't come.
At the same time it knocked over some powerlines that ignite the tree, which not only roasts little Timmy's body (did I mention he wanted to be a firefighter when he grew up?) but also sets the Peterson's house aflames. The Peterson's were ready to go on vacation to the French Reviera even though their friends affirmed them it sucks, but no matter. Point being now they roast in eternal flame while Lucifer's minions tickle their feet and tell them lame jokes taken from the Madness forum all the while little Timmy enjoys tea, crumpets and mildly boring conversation with Jesus, Moses and yes... his grandmama that died of sadness after he missed their earthly appointment*

Now look what you've done :angry:

It's all gone the way of the pear. :(

All from a seemingly harmless deflection of blame.

Hey! you can't do that! fine *I sue you for theft of intellectual property* Timmy and the Peterson's didn't die for nothing, I'll give the proceeds to their wives and kids, but since Timmy wasn't married and the entire Peterson's family died I think I'll keep the proceeds.

That is the most unkvlt, ungr1m and definately most unn3cro thing possible... but mere mortals are no match for Satan's minions... *sigh*

Back