Ye Duke returneth

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
Be afraid, be very afraid, for a day of reckoning is uponst you. From the shadowy depths of hell comes the avenging arsehole.

Seriously though, I'm back guys. I know *everyone* missed me. :rolleyes:
I've had a lot of crap going on, and couldn't make time for much online stuff.

So prepare to have my sophmoric comments runing your discussions, my idiotic rants inciting flamewars, and my ludicrous ideas spawning exasperation.

The Duke returneth.

Welcome back IronDuke!
IronDuke said:
Be afraid, be very afraid, for a day of reckoning is uponst you. From the shadowy depths of hell comes the avenging arsehole.
...just in time for the new album! -_-

Ah, IronDuke returns from his period of inter-album hibernation!  Welcome back! :ok:

Aaaah!

And like a spirit, he's off(line) again..... :eek:

Welcome back, man of thousand fresh ideas. -_-

When I read the title I thought this was about John Wayne :p

Welcome back Dukey ;)

Hello Duke, as it seems that you only have time during holidays, I'm still waiting for the answers of the last summer quizz and for my price

Welcome back Dukey!

So who's going to say the same to me after my longest time away from the board ever?  :p

Shadow said:
Welcome back Dukey!

So who's going to say the same to me after my longest time away from the board ever?  :p

I guess the burdon also falls on me...Welcome back Syl and Shadow! You probably don't know me, but anyway... :welcome:

Or, since you're also Swedish Shadow: Välkommen tillbaka! Vi har väntat alldeles för länge -_-.

Shadow said:
Do a Duke and announce your return. ;) oh, you have - welcome back and to Syl. :)

SilentLucidity said:
Det finns ett skandinaviskt forum för detta... :p

Fast ibland måste man göra ett undantag :p!

Jag hade ingen aning om att du är svensk! Isåfall är vi...Tre stycken aktiva medlemmar som är svenska. Inte precis särskilt många ^_^.

Yax said:
Jag hade ingen aning om att du är svensk! Isåfall är vi...Tre stycken aktiva medlemmar som är svenska. Inte precis särskilt många ^_^.
Quite. A rarity indeed. :huh:

Thank the 'net for on-line translators. ;)

Back