Xmas Card 2006

Good one, Val! I especially liked your Phil Lynott impression ;)

Merry Christmas to you too and keep up the good work!

There are few words that can express what I felt watching this!  It really gripped me.  Excellent work  :ok:.  A merry merry Christmas to you and the rest of the world.  :)

That was cool, I'm still waiting for The X Factor!
By the way, what is the background music.  I know it's familiar and i'll kick myself when i find out what it is.

The last few licks of The Prophecy. Come on Conor, you should have got that one. ;)

Good job again Val and a good message - keep the dream alive. :D

Good work Val! :ok:

But I have to nitpick ... (spoilered for those who haven't seen the cartoon yet)

A VCR and videotape in 1976? I doubt it. True, the technology existed - the VHS format tape (as shown in the cartoon) was invented in September 1976. But VCRs back in those days cost thousands of dollars, and a starving musician wouldn't have owned one. Furthermore, movies were not available on tape then. VCRs were only used for recording and playing back your own material.

But my nitpicking does not detract from Val's excellent work. I'm not so serious that I can't appreciate a great cartoon. I mean, if I can appreciate Bugs Bunny dressing in drag to get Elmer Fudd all hot and bothered, and accept Elmer being dumb enough to mistake a wascally wabbit for a woman, I can appreciate Val.

All hail Val!  :okok:

Back