X-Mas Card entries 2005...

Tap_Legion

Trooper
Hey , here's a sneak peek look at my two entries....everyone post theres as well !

[!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/SneakpeekEd1.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/sneelpeek2.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

I dont think a sneek peek is good enough...send the rest!

Looking good!! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No peeking! Wanna see it just before the card is sent out for we know what to expect [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Looking pretty good ! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Looking good tap, however nothing will be able to top my entry:

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[attachment deleted by admin]

stunning as usual Tap! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What, did it win last year, I don't even know what won. Are you joking because I only was.

I was being sarcastic..last year a crappy computer drawn entry won that looked kinda like yours (no offence)

[!--QuoteBegin-brother_of_the_7th_son+Oct 2 2005, 07:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Oct 2 2005, 07:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I was being sarcastic..last year a crappy computer drawn entry won that looked kinda like yours (no offence)
[snapback]119699[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I never saw that. My drawing only took 2 minutes to do in paint and I only did it as a joke so no offence taken brother of 7th son.

I will scan it tomorow to show you...unless someone else does it first
*looks hopefull*

Damn, i always wanted to enter but i never get round to doing so...
I'll enter next year for sure.
I really can't see how that drawing can be related to christmas but i have faith in you Tap!!!

Has someone else done cards to show?

I was making one... I think I had a good idea... but I hadnt the hability so I surrendered... It was to take a living room decorated for christmas and changing all the things with maiden stuff: the chimney fire with the hallowed be thy name photo... paintings by oter photos.. etc.. but I didnt had the ability to make it seem real in photoshop

Tap can you show your complete entry? or you will leave it in mystery until the winner is decided?

you put way too much effort into these pictures tap. you know full well you aren't gonna win, because you didn't use microsoft paint. you're a real artist and as such, exist to get screwed over by the system that is in place.

Back