Wrathchild 99

The Knife Master said:
KS has a very specific drum sound as pointed out in the DOTR documentary. I can believe that he heard it.
yup

I love the live recordings from 1999,expecially  Killers,Aces High and powerslave.Futureal and man on the edge are not as good as the others.Killers is awesome.

Mega said:
I love how they give away the hidden track right at the damn cover.

This came out significantly later in the US than it did everywhere else.  They had to promote a reason to buy this version over the imports.  I somehow have like 4 different versions of this compilation haha.

rudolf1978 said:
I love the live recordings from 1999,expecially  Killers,Aces High and powerslave.Futureal and man on the edge are not as good as the others.Killers is awesome.
Man on the Edge is my favorite live recording of that era.

Don't know if I can post this here... figure someone'll yank it if it breaks the rules. But, I just found 2 copies of this cd from my DJ days! I have one of them up on eBay - ends in 5 days.

HI does anyone know if its the original backing track with bruce just singing over the top or is it re-recorded

thanks

As a matter of fact is just Bruce singing on top of the new digitalized version of the original 1981 version. Bruce's vocals were recorded in July 1999

Back