Would you like an OFFICIAL live release for every Maiden tour that doesn't have one?

Which of the following would you like to have an official live release for?

• Maiden's tour for their first self titled album

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Maiden Japan entire show

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A show from when Bruce first joined the band

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beast Over Hammersmith entire show on video

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Piece Of Mind

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Somewhere In Time

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No Prayer For The Dying

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • The X Factor

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Virtual XI

• Ed Hunter

• Brave New World 2002 show with The Fallen Angel and Out Of The Silent Planet

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Give Me Ed 'Til I'm Dead

• The Early Days

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A Matter Of Life And Death 2006

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • A Matter Of Life And Death 2007

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Somewhere Back In Time 2nd leg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Final Frontier 1st leg

• Maiden England

• The Book Of Souls 1st leg since the new live release has the same setlist as the 2nd leg

• Anything else that is missing

• Other

• All of the above. Give me the works!

• Total voters

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
I'd absolutely love it! Even the Blaze years to have the songs from the albums with him on vocals. And it would be great to get both video and audio. Also, I'm going to include Beast Over Hammersmith on video because The Early Days only has a partial concert. I'm also including legs of tours that were different such as the first leg of The Final Frontier tour. Hell, I'd even love both legs of the AMOLAD tour so give me everything! :p However, I'm not sure what to include up to the first album so I'm just going to start with 1980 and I'm not sure if the entire Maiden Japan show is easily available so I'll include that as well.

All of the above! lols
I'm surprised we never got a live album from the 2006 tour. Globen 2006 is amazing. Imagine that with the usual Maiden live album sound. Hopefully we'll get a couple of live recordings from the Blaze years too.

Voted for obvious Somewhere In Time and A Matter of Life and Death tours, but also X Factor. Would have been nice to have something polished chosen from where Blaze actually sounds decent to counter the bad examples on Youtube...

Okay, here we go:
  • Beast Over Hammersmith video;
  • World Piece Tour;
  • Somewhere On Tour;
  • No Prayer On the Road
  • The X Factour;
  • Virtual XI World Tour;
  • The Ed Hunter Tour;
  • "The Fallen Angel" and "Out of the Silent Planet" concert;
  • Give Me Ed...Til' I'm Dead Tour (specifically the Rock Am Ring concert in Nürburgring. I LOVE the "Iron Maiden" song from that concert);
  • Eddie Rips Up the World Tour
  • A Matter of Life and Death Tour (2006 leg only);
  • Maiden England World Tour (2012/13 leg);
  • The Book of Souls World Tour (2016 leg).

I would really, really like to have a video of the AMOLAD tour where they played the whole album live. Loved that show, and it had great stage dressing, too.

Also the Piece Of Mind and Somewhere In Time tours, and I wouldn't mind Maiden England from 2012.

I would really, really like to have a video of the AMOLAD tour where they played the whole album live. Loved that show, and it had great stage dressing, too.

Yeah the only album they have played live and they don’t release it? Weird desision. Maybe it was based on the lacklustre crowd reaction at some of the shows?

Somewhere On Tour - ahhh, dreams dreams.
A Matter Of Life And Death Tour 2006 - this was a must.
The Final Frontier 1st leg - setlist that celebrates the reunion era of the band, awesome!

Also the whole BOH video, Maiden England Tour, Piece Of Mind Tour and a concert with Blaze would be really cool. At the end, I want from everything, haha. :lol:

Reactions: Jer
Somewhere On Tour - ahhh, dreams dreams.
A Matter Of Life And Death Tour 2006 - this was a must.
The Final Frontier 1st leg - setlist that celebrates the reunion era of the band, awesome!

Also the whole BOH video, Maiden England Tour, Piece Of Mind Tour and a concert with Blaze would be really cool. At the end, I want from everything, haha. :lol:
Except from DiAnno era it would seem, buddy

You’re right, we should get one from right after Bruce joined, but before The Number Of The Beast, so we can hear the Di’anno songs at their best!

"of all the buddies you could choose
you took the buddy birthed Bruce"

Back