Would you buy that car ?

syl

Ancient Mariner
[a href=\'http://ironmaidenfrance.free.fr/pics/fans-photosautres/vero-maiden_car.jpg\' target=\'_blank\']this one[/a]

It's a Peugeot. We know how to make nice cars in France !

Nice one [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I would like to have it.

Wouldn't be able to afford it, on the other hand, if you're giving it away.... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

heck, I'd buy it even without the custom paint job [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

well, if I could afford it, which of course I can't [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

side note: my parents own 2 peugots, which I drop by and nick from them at any given chance [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

nice, car I would buy it, but I'd say Germans know how to make nicer cars [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

This peugeot model isnt available in Argentina, I think.... And here, if you have a good car you get assaulted or kidnapped... so definitely no!

i hate the car, but i like the iron maiden paint job. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A friend of mine has a 2000 Ford Explorer (olive green) decaled with Maiden and Megadeth logos...it's pretty f**king sweet

Back