Worst track by track

This one's waaaaaaay easier than a best of... from least awful to absolute trash:

1- The Ides Of March *
2- From Here To Eternity (Yes... I dislike it even more than TAATG)
3- No Prayer For The Dying (studio version)**
4- Fear Is The Key
5- When Two Worlds Collide**
6- Wasting Love
7- Quest For Fire
8- Hooks In You
9- The Apparition
10- Age Of Innocence
11- Weekend Warrior

* Only cool song on this list
** listenable
.... all the rest is unbearable :p

Last edited:
1.The Ides Of March
2.Remember Tomorrow
3.Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)
4.Another Life
5.Genghis Khan
6.Strange World
7.Charlotte The Harlot
8.Prodigal Son
9.The Apparition
10.Age Of Innocence
11.The Unbeliever

1. Satellite 15...The Final Frontier
2. The Angel And The Gambler
3. Mother Of Mercy
4. Fortunes Of War
5. Look For The Truth
6. The Educated Fool
7. Judgement Of Heaven
8. Como Estais Amigos
9. Iron Maiden
10. The Edge Of Darkness
11. Weekend Warrior
12. Fear Of The Dark

I thought I'd done this earlier, but apparently not, so here goes:

1. Invaders
2. Remember Tomorrow
3. Mother of Mercy
4. 22 Acacia Avenue
5. When Two Worlds Collide
6. Innocent Exile
7. Gangland
8. Chains of Misery
9. The Man Who Would Be King
10. Drifter
11. Weekend Warrior
12. Fear of the Dark (just because)

I don't hate the song. But I prefer the other number sixes. Sometimes the difference is smaller, sometimes pretty big.
(...)
Reading my reviews of all these songs in this post could give an idea of why I like these more. I must confess that my Innocent Exile review sounds more negative than the one about RTTH. Still, if I had to choose between the two, I appreciate certain parts (and playing) of the former more.

Not that it's my business but this is a matter of opinion. It's simple... people have different preferences and sometimes their favorites aren't quite the most popular songs.
Take my example... I like RTTH and by no meaning think it's worst than half the songs you compared it to and nonetheless I respect your pick (except perhaps when it comes to Wasting Love gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :D)
And in all honesty I also can't understand why No More Lies, The Red And The Black, The Talisman, Face In The Sand, Drifter and Journeyman under the said circunstances could be featured in this list (Same works for Tailgunner, Fortunes Of War, The Duellists, The Prophecy or The Man Who Would Be King on DJ Mayes list)... and I really don't have to! It's your musical taste, it's your list and you're entitled to pick the songs you want, and people just have to accept it otherwise you wouldn't be honest with yourself.

Peace

While there are some mishaps in the rest of the song I find the chorus in the Gates chorus mindblowingly nice. I enjoy the pre-chorus a lot as well. Bruce is very good and the melodies are memorable.
Although I prefer RTTH, Gates is a pretty good song... and I totally concur: great pre-chorus (not only the vocals but also the bass) and chorus indeed

1. "Wildest Dreams"
  2. "The Angel and the Gambler"
  3. "Lightning Strikes Twice"
  4. "Another Life"
  5. "When Two Worlds Collide"
  6. "Gates of Tomorrow"
  7. "Gangland"
  8. "Iron Maiden"
  9. "The Man Who Would Be King"
  10. "Drifter"
  11. "Weekend Warrior"
  12. "Fear of the Dark"