worst riffs

A

Anonymous

THis one's for you Indy. worst riffs of maiden:
futureal is really repetitive
the intro to out of the silent planet
most of them are awesome!

This looks sorta like a thread that's gonna cause arguments...cause I like both of those riffs [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I'd have to say that the riff to Flash of the Blade really gets on my nerves sometimes. And quite possibly Tailgunner too.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Aug 21 2003, 06:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Aug 21 2003, 06:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] This looks sorta like a thread that's gonna cause arguments...cause I like both of those riffs  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I'd have to say that the riff to Flash of the Blade really gets on my nerves sometimes.  And quite possibly Tailgunner too. [/quote]
For me:

The Duellists
Run silent run deep

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I CANNOT believe I´m actually reading this. I just put on No Prayer for the dying today, and it was wonderfull. I CANNOT believe this. [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Frenzy+Aug 22 2003, 01:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Frenzy @ Aug 22 2003, 01:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I CANNOT believe I´m actually reading this. I just put on No Prayer for the dying today, and it was wonderfull. I CANNOT believe this. [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Well, I think that's good though....

A lot of people here and different thoughts of good/bad songs!

For example:
Lot of people don't like Virtual XI but also a lot of people just love it.... [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Good point, MaidenAustria!!

No Prayer is a good album, but there are still a few songs from it I like less than others...

As is Virtual XI...I mean, come on! The Clansman alone makes that album awesome.

But even on PoM and Powerslave there are certain songs that I'm not huge for...it's just the way it is!

Back