Worst cover ever...

[!--QuoteBegin-Tap_Legion+Nov 24 2004, 09:39 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tap_Legion @ Nov 24 2004, 09:39 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]"Blaze".......c'mon....I bet his real name is Cecil or something...lol
[snapback]92184[/snapback]​
[/quote]
His real name is Bayley Cook, and the ugly cover isn't his doing -- just look at the Dance of Death cover, now is that Bruce's fault? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 24 2004, 09:46 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 24 2004, 09:46 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]His real name is Bayley Cook, and the ugly cover isn't his doing -- just look at the Dance of Death cover, now is that Bruce's fault?   [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]92185[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ugh....tried to forget that one...ok...then DOD is #1 in lame covers followed by X.

I just take "Blaze" being in Maiden the same way I would take boinking some girl that I couldnt admit to doing in the daylight.....I pretend it never happened....lol

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 24 2004, 08:46 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 24 2004, 08:46 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] just look at the Dance of Death cover, now is that Bruce's fault?   [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]92185[/snapback]​
[/quote]
In Fact, Blaze did the artwork to take revenge on Steve.

[!--QuoteBegin-Tap_Legion+Nov 24 2004, 11:45 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tap_Legion @ Nov 24 2004, 11:45 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ugh....tried to forget that one...ok...then DOD is #1 in lame covers followed by X.

I just take "Blaze" being in Maiden the same way I would take boinking some girl that I couldnt admit to doing in the daylight.....I pretend it never happened....lol
[snapback]92186[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Why pretend TXF and VXI never happened? They're great albums if you'd actually give them a listen, same goes for the music BLAZE is making now. And you can't keep ignoring the albums anyway, most tours feature a song that was done during the period with Blaze, and I dare say Bruce doesn't pull all of them off as well as Blaze did, namely Futureal and The Clansman.

Anyone else find it funny that they abbreviate their name "S.O.D."?

They're SODs, all of 'em! WHat a bunch of silly SODs!

SOD off!

According to me, the worst covers ever are the black/death ones. Gore, horrible, very "shitty" colors... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Will you please quit bumping this thread for posts of little to no content?

Back