Worst album Bruce appeared on?

helpful..yea right!

Newbie or not..this forum is exactly like the offical Maiden one, or very close to it, i dont care if im a newbie or not, that dont make either of u better than me! and im not gonna be told what to fucking do cos uve posted more than me, i said a simple sentance, and if u read it like i was being arsy thats ur problem, and i dont see anything wrong with the sentance "no prayer is a good album!" and if u lot do, then u must be seriously weird....

We actually SAID that No Prayer... was not a bad album -- even that it was good!

You just seem to understand whatever's allowed by your sick mind.

This conversation is over.

Fuck about on this board again and you're definitely out.

This is your final warning... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-metal1225+Apr 9 2004, 11:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metal1225 @ Apr 9 2004, 11:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Solo: accident of birth. Whole album is a misstake. 'cept t.o.t.d [/quote]
[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] AoB a mistake??? [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
totd, i presume, is short for Tears of the Dragon? That's off the Balls to Picasso album [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-maiden_detroit+Mar 31 2004, 10:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(maiden_detroit @ Mar 31 2004, 10:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I agree, Tattoed Millionaire was cheese-rock. Skunkworks is 2nd worst. [/quote]
I like cheese rock [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I do agree on Skunkworks however

[!--QuoteBegin-metal1225+Apr 9 2004, 11:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metal1225 @ Apr 9 2004, 11:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
Solo: accident of birth. Whole album is a misstake. 'cept t.o.t.d [/quote]
[!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] The Whole album is 110% amazing, and Bruce isnt rasping pon it or anything

[!--QuoteBegin-WeekendWarrior+Apr 11 2004, 07:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(WeekendWarrior @ Apr 11 2004, 07:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] helpful..yea right! 

Newbie or not..this forum is exactly like the offical Maiden one, or very close to it, i dont care if im a newbie or not, that dont make either of u better than me!  and im not gonna be told what to fucking do cos uve posted more than me, i said a simple sentance,  and if u read it like i was being arsy thats ur problem, and i dont see anything wrong with the sentance  "no prayer is a good album!"  and if u lot do, then u must be seriously weird.... [/quote]
Hey! What gives you the right to come on here after 5 minutes and start acting like you own the place?! LooseCannon was just trying to be helpful - he even agreed with you on your opinion! If you want to pick a fight just for the hell of it, go somewhere else - as Maverick rightly said, it isn't tolerated here. And nowhere in the entire thread did anyone say they're better than you - though the fact that they've managed to last a long time, and gained the respect of other posters, show that they obviously know a damn sight more about posting on this board than you do.

Sorry Maverick, didn't mean to steal your thunder. This post just irritated me.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

there ise no bad album but worst of the good is no prayer for dieing

I don´t know if worse refers to the quality of the album itself or bruce´s vocals in it but really i think it´s fear of the dark,specially songs like be quick or be dead (i don´t mean it´s a bad album or a bad song but i don´t like that way of singing, specially knowing bruce vocal potential)

Haven't heard Balls to Picasso, so I don't know how that album is, but if I have to choose one it has to be one of the albums from the 90's.
Both NPFTD and FOTD are good albums, but I think Bruce only sings good on part of the albums. I can't say a hole album, but parts of these two are not good.

Bruce have the world's best voice! I like all his records!!! he havn't made any bad records! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] BRUCE IS GOD!

[!--QuoteBegin-WeekendWarrior+Apr 11 2004, 07:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(WeekendWarrior @ Apr 11 2004, 07:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] helpful..yea right! 

Newbie or not..this forum is exactly like the offical Maiden one, or very close to it, i dont care if im a newbie or not, that dont make either of u better than me!  and im not gonna be told what to fucking do cos uve posted more than me, i said a simple sentance,  and if u read it like i was being arsy thats ur problem, and i dont see anything wrong with the sentance   "no prayer is a good album!"  and if u lot do, then u must be seriously weird.... [/quote]
wot a twat!
oh, and no prayer is lyrically poor - but at least we've got King Brucey back now, eh ?

Tattooed Millionaire or Skunkworks are my least favorite Bruce albums. They are not necessarily bad albums, I just never really got into them. All his work with Maiden is better than these two including FOTD

[!--QuoteBegin-WeekendWarrior+Apr 11 2004, 12:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(WeekendWarrior @ Apr 11 2004, 12:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] NO PRAYER FOR THE DYING IS A GOOD ALBUM!!!! [/quote]
Thank you! NPFTD is the most underrated album ever. Bruce does growl on it more than sing, but the songs are very well written... Mother Russia, Run Silent Run Deep. Great tunes.

[!--QuoteBegin-Lane+Mar 31 2004, 10:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lane @ Mar 31 2004, 10:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Tattooed Millionaire. Too straight rock fo me and a few not so hot songs (Zulu Lulu, Lickin' the Gun, even w/ some amazing vox).  It has a few gems, though: Born in 58 ([!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] 1 of Bruce's best, ever), Son of a Gun, the title song and No Lies.
I love Skunkworks, I love NPftD, I love FotD. [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] At least most of the songs on 'em... [/quote]
Right, my Be(a)st! I agree 100%! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Unfortunautly I haven't explored Bruce's solo albums yet. (I've looked everywhere for them!!!) I don't think any of the Iron Maiden albums are bad, just not as good as the better ones. I would have to say Fear of the Dark. Though it still has some great tracks on it.

Back