World of Warcraft

A

Anonymous

If there are any world of warcraft players out there on the Azjol-Nerub (Alliance), then please check out the Guild forum on www.wow-europe.com. This guild needs as many members as possible, and when you speak to the guldmaster mention that Scrottage sent you. Oh the guild forum title is The Wicker Men

By all means go ahead, but be warned it might end up in the madness forum [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The life cycle of a Maidenfans thread:
1. Somebody tries to start a serious discussion.
2. Five people make wiseass answers.
3. Maverick tells some prat to shut their hole.
3 1/2. The 7th Son stands up for the person Maverick is abusing.
4. SMX says something ridiculous about Adrian Smith.
5. Onhell says something nasty about the Church of H.
6. LC moves the thread to the madness forum.
7. Holy war ensues for no good reason.
8. Suddenly the discussion turns serious again, but on a completely different topic.
9. Repeat steps 2 through 8.
[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Apr 27 2005, 10:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Apr 27 2005, 10:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Argh, I could rant about this game for hours.
[snapback]103117[/snapback]​
[/quote]
IT is a bloooody Greeaaaaat game as rod smalwallet would say, I have been played for over a month now and still addicted, Level 20 now...........must kill that reptile fishy thing....... no not another Rabid Thistle bear.........Sod this i'm off to Ironforge

I have a friend who got this game around Christmastime...he's spend pretty much every waking hour on it, to the point of failing classes because he didn't hand in papers that he was too busy playing WoW to do. He was president of a society and the society pretty much went down the shitter for the second term. Yeah, I think this game destroys friendships and absorbs people's lives.

LooseCannon you have made a genral good point about almost all games. If you look at my site at the moment you would think that. Some people need to realise that there is other important things to do aswell.

p.s. you are going to flame me but its just to make a point www.blackpardox.co.uk/hosted/atvar

SMX, you forgot about me standing up for the person being abused [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Corrections have been made. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ive Played it ...but there is nothing more boring then a person that spends all his/her time staring at a computer screen and eating twinkies...no offence but people generally do eat twinkies while sitting at their computer.....i might be a hypocrite but hey...who cares as long as youre out in the big wide world and not in front of a computer screen....making enemies like i am currently....and on this note..im going to the movies. CIAO!!!

Back