Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kiss

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Motorhead

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Slayer

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Dio is winning, c'mon really? It's Dio the band, not Ronnie James Dio the singer. Slayer's discography is much stronger IMO.

Their music is very different, so I can't really compare. (And Slayer is one of my favorite bands) But when it comes to albums, Slayer has a bigger amount of legendary albums (all albums until Lombardo left).

True, but Slayer's music simply isn't as good as Dio's. They have released the same album over & over again for Christ's sake, plus most of their songs sound more or less the same.

I don't agree. Almost every Slayer album is very different than the one before it (except for South Of Heaven and Seasons In The Abyss - those albums are really very similar).

Well I suppose it's all in the ear of the beholder (or belistener...). Someone who is a big fan will notice the differences from album to album more than a casual listener.

Dio easily goes through.
Kiss advances too, but without the kind of support that gives them much hope in the playoffs.

Dio. Can I just say that I have the hardest time not considering Slayer simply the ugliest load of driveling noise ever to have befouled my ears?

Back