Women In The World Subject N°1

And you call yourself a biologist? Are you implying that fish have non-functional brains?
I have two links for you, mon ami:

One

Two

[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130096:date=Mar 1 2006, 09:39 AM:name=SilentLucidity)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SilentLucidity @ Mar 1 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]130096[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
And you call yourself a biologist? Are you implying that fish have non-functional brains?
I have two links for you, mon ami:
[/quote]
Keep courteous will you!
Are you a journalist ?

[!--quoteo(post=130101:date=Mar 1 2006, 10:03 AM:name=JackKnife)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JackKnife @ Mar 1 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]130101[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Keep courteous will you! Are you a journalist ?[/quote]Aha!
Let's say I'm defending journalists [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130102:date=Mar 1 2006, 10:05 AM:name=SilentLucidity)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SilentLucidity @ Mar 1 2006, 10:05 AM) [snapback]130102[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Aha!
Let's say I'm defending journalists [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]
[/quote]
Fair enough! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Back