WHY?

Natalie said:
To irritate you?  :huh:

Probably. I hope he never gets to interview Bruce or anyone in Maiden again! "What's the best pick-up line you've ever heard?" Now THAT'S a good question.  :p

Everything bad about this interview has been said, but you have to love Bruce's witiness.

Hunlord said:
because because! Because of the wonderful things he does!

Now everybody! We're off to.....

I'll get my coat.

And don't forget your umbrella, you don't want Optimus Prime to get all rusty from the rain.

Frankly, I'd much rather see interviews like this than yet another interview about the music. Sure, when a new album comes out, one or two interviews can be interesting, but then they all start sounding the same. At least this one tries to be different and entertaining. If you don't like that, I feel sad for you. Please invest in a sense of humor.

Quite refreshing for me. Bruce as an Elmer Fudd Dolphin singing to fishes.
But seriously the interview feels light hearted and not pressuring to Bruce.

Genghis Khan said:
<* Runs off to see 'Brassed Off'>
Brassed Off is a really, really good movie. What it does encapsulate is the flip side of the coin of Thatchers Britain - and it does this so well, so much better than Billy Elliot ever did.

For the best part, I lived in Thatchers ideal world - money seemed to be a plenty and people were employed to earn what they wanted to earn (if you see what I mean). If you wanted to make a "fast buck", you could. I was, as was most of the South-Easterners, totally ignorant of the grimness felt up North - until I met (and lived with) these people and realised the harsh reality of it all. It was so much easier for us in the home counties.

Hunlord said:
Prime has rust proof paint. EVERYONE knows that.  -_-

Ok, riddle me this FANBOY, since we are on the topic of "WHY?" If the transformers came to earth 4 MILLION years ago or however long and were dormant on our planet until the eruption of the volcano.... How come they are disguised as 18-wheelers, F16s and VW's? Very "primitive" and quite HUMAN technology and vehicles respectively? HUH HUH? WHY?

In the trailer clip, did it not say that they can take any shape/form they want? If I misheard that, then obviously the designers behind the F16's and so on, were sublimely influenced by these transformers. :p

As for the lying dormant for millions of years, that's very War of the Worlds - is it not?

Onhell said:
Ok, riddle me this FANBOY, since we are on the topic of "WHY?" If the transformers came to earth 4 MILLION years ago or however long and were dormant on our planet until the eruption of the volcano.... How come they are disguised as 18-wheelers, F16s and VW's? Very "primitive" and quite HUMAN technology and vehicles respectively? HUH HUH? WHY?
The art of transforming is used as a guerilla technique, for spying and recon missions. To adequately fit in with their surroundings, its just natural that they assume shapes of vehicles, similar to their size and personality. I'll have you know that when before they were awoken in 1984, Teletraan One sent out a sky spy to capture images of various machines, so they could be used and copied, and given to various Transformers. Before this, they had Cybertronian forms, which you'll see on Bumblebee, Ratchet, Skywarp and Thundercracker in More Than Meets The Eye, Part One. And by the way, the Seekers are F15s, not F16s.  :smartarse: (sorry, couldn't help it)

And Albie, the film isn't the same as the cartoon, so it remains to be seen. ;)

Back