Why Maiden should not be used for Karaoke

What makes me laugh is the guy sitting in the chair desperate not to crack up.

Is it just me, or are the vocals not in sync with the guy who's singing? :huh:

Stingray said:
Is it just me, or are the vocals not in sync with the guy who's singing? :huh:

That sometimes happens when uploading videos to YouTube.  It depends how they recorded or edited it.  I don't think it's doctored...although I would like to think so, for that guy's sake. ;)

LOL!
I'm in tears. Thanks for the link.
The bloke in the studio smiling is brilliant. He can't wait for it to end.
Has he got his finger in his ear?

He's worse than Nicko on "Age of Innocence...How Old?"

As I posted in youtube, it is NOT as bad as Cradle of Filth's Hallowed Be Thy Name cover.  Now what does that say about CoF? :p

Anyway, I'd like to see this guy cover Sign of the Cross or something.  Wonder how he'd handle the more subtle songs.

The second it begun it struck me that the singer must be greek. LOL. The facial characteristics and little nuasences in their moves were unmistakeable. And the guy talking at the end is cut off at the begining of the phrase "press... [the button?])

gor said:
The second it begun it struck me that the singer must be greek. LOL. The facial characteristics and little nuasences in their moves were unmistakeable. And the guy talking at the end is cut off at the begining of the phrase "press... [the button?])
Greek?  I highly doubt that.  The accent was more mexican imo.  I am half Greek and I can tell you their accent definetly doesn't sound like that.

SneakySneaky said:
Greek?  I highly doubt that.  The accent was more mexican imo.  I am half Greek and I can tell you their accent definetly doesn't sound like that.

I'm 'whole' Greek and I still stand by what I said. listento the guy at the end saying "για πάτα..."...

Ah, linguistics, just as I was going to remark that making fun of someone is pretty low for a thread...

SneakySneaky said:

I'm 'whole' Mexican and I can tell you it definately doesn't sound like that...

gor said:
I'm 'whole' Greek and I still stand by what I said. listento the guy at the end saying "για πάτα..."...
You could be right about "για πάτα" but it's not quite clear.  Και φίλε μου, το μισός Έλληνας μη το παίρνεις υποτιμητικά ;)

Back