Why I've been inactive for so long

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
As you may have nboticed, I've not been posting much in the last 6 weeks. I'm sure you were all beside yourselves with worry [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, here's why I was away:

It all started when I was approached by the CIA to do some undercover work in Poland. My job was to overthrow the Polish government by destroying the spring sausage harvest. I was then to establish a puppet monarchy in the country, with Nelson Mandela as king.

I was just about to release a sausage-munching weevil into downtown Warsaw, when a militant faction of the Salvation Army captured me. I was sent to their prison camp in central Cuba when i was forced to listen to kareoke from around the globe. The Red Cross finally put an end to that torture, and I was sent to a secret research facility under the Pacific Ocean. It was run by a group of disgruntled ex-sheep farmers from New Zealand. I escaped by getting them drunk on mouthwash and swiming to Kirabati. I was then able to be elected president of that nation, and on a state visit to Ottawa, I and the rest of the nation's population defected.

Then I had to dress as a mime to safely travel through French-Canada, and I eventually ended up back home in Nova Scotia.

The first thing I did, of course, was to check in here!

Someone needs his medication adjusted. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And then I joined a nudist colony!

[img src=\'http://www.nudistpicturegallery.com/images/cartoon01.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

As proof, here's a picture of the Duke having fun in the snow with LooseCannon:

[img src=\'http://www.nudist-resorts.org/gallery/images/Scout/nude_snow1.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 29 2004, 08:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 29 2004, 08:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] As proof, here's a picture of the Duke having fun in the snow with LooseCannon:

[img src=\'http://www.nudist-resorts.org/gallery/images/Scout/nude_snow1.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /] [/quote]
[!--emo&:eek:mg:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/eek2.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'eek2.gif\' /][!--endemo--] So what they've been saying is true!

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+May 29 2004, 04:30 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ May 29 2004, 04:30 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Someone needs his medication adjusted. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] they can join me with my prozac

Back