Why do people not like ginger people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's too bad that it is now considered totally taboo to poke fun at groups.  Certain groups, like African-Americans or Jews, that have been persecuted for centuries -- sure, I get it and agree, they are off limits.  And I am not looking to draw the line between what is and isn't off limits in this post.  But it is it really taboo to make good-natured fun of redheads? or fat people? skinny people? unusually tall or short people?  Don Rickles must be rolling over in his grave.  (Wait, he's still alive.  But barely.) 

EDIT:  I sincerely apologize for making fun of Don Rickles for being old.  The elderly should not be persecuted.  Mea culpa.  (This is my point -- I shouldn't have to say that.) 

That's sort of the problem in this thread, hick ... the first post wasn't outright hatred, but it didn't read to me like "good-natured fun" either. That's why I continue to think: What the ... ?

In terms of poking fun at various groups: I'm part Irish and part Polish. And I give official moderator permission to make Polish and Irish jokes. Like the tragedy of the two Polish brothers - both sailors, and sons of a Polish sea captain. When their father died, he requested to be buried at sea...

...the brothers drowned digging the grave.

cornfedhick said:
EDIT:  I sincerely apologize for making fun of Don Rickles for being old.  The elderly should not be persecuted.  Mea culpa.  (This is my point -- I shouldn't have to say that.) 

RICKLES!!!!!

Colbert.jpg

SinisterMinisterX said:
In terms of poking fun at various groups: I'm part Irish and part Polish. And I give official moderator permission to make Polish and Irish jokes.
Polish and Irish mickey taking can be a little bit politically incorrect in our country at the moment. But I was never one for political correctness. ;)

cornfedhick said:
My wife is also a redhead, but I thought ilovemaiden's initial post was funny.  A bit deranged, but I laughed.  Unless it wasn't meant to be funny, in which case it's just insane. 

It was supposed to be relativley ammusing because it was pointing out that it is true and that i dont know why being the funny point. The fact of the matter, I like ginger people but I just "don't" like them. If you get what I mean, which you probably don't.

Ugh, I don't like Colbert.

And ugh, why am I wasting energy posting in this thread..its a madness post and makes no sense anyway.

Some moderator, just close this and have done, that last post of ilovemaiden was just too weird.

LooseCannon said:
Yeah, and we have to listen to you verbally masturbate Keith Olbermann all day long, so fuck you too.

Eh? I don't even watch Olbermann very often anymore. And I haven't spoken about him in a long time. Furthermore, when I did, it was only to you - not the entire board. There's no "we" there.

Anyway, to sum it up, this was one of the most worthless threads ever opened on this board.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Eh? I don't even watch Olbermann very often anymore. And I haven't spoken about him in a long time. Furthermore, when I did, it was only to you - not the entire board. There's no "we" there.

Yeah, well............................................

Sod off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back