Why do people not like ginger people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovemaiden

Prowler
I don't know what it is about them that just makes you so angry. Because the majority of them ar perfectly pleasent, and you can have a conversation with them but all the time in the back of you r head you just want to hit them. :D

I can honestly say I've never wanted to hit a red-haired person with freckles.

Oi my wife is red haired and has freckles. I like her very much. I've banned members for less. Wash your mouth out.

Great. Insult RW's wife and my girlfriend. I second RW's motion. Wash your mouth.

epi911img50.jpg

They're coming to get you!

Ok, I'm not trying to start anything here, but this smells like bigotry to me.

Whats the difference between wanting to hit a 'ginger' or an african-american?

I'll stop now.

Why this is not typical bigotry:
It contains no purportedly "factual" statements about why "ginger" people are bad. In fact, the only statement about them is that "the majority of them ar perfectly pleasent".

Rather, this topic exposes the ignorance of ilovemaiden. His objectionable statements are all about how he wants to hit people. Think about that: the statements are really about ilovemaiden, not "ginger people".

So the mods are gleefully leaving this topic open and ilovemaiden unsuspended, because every time he posts another pile of crap he only displays his own idiocy even more.

(If he ever veers into genuine bigotry, however, he's toast.)

SinisterMinisterX said:
Why this is not typical bigotry:
It contains no purportedly "factual" statements about why "ginger" people are bad. In fact, the only statement about them is that "the majority of them ar perfectly pleasent".

Rather, this topic exposes the ignorance of ilovemaiden. His objectionable statements are all about how he wants to hit people. Think about that: the statements are really about ilovemaiden, not "ginger people".

So the mods are gleefully leaving this topic open and ilovemaiden unsuspended, because every time he posts another pile of crap he only displays his own idiocy even more.

(If he ever veers into genuine bigotry, however, he's toast.)

I'm very sorry indeed

I LOVE ginger people! They're delicious, specially right out of the oven! Not to mention they know the Muffin man! The Muffin Man? THE MUFFIN MAN!

He was both! Such fate was decided in 344 A.M (after Muffinite) When the Muffinians were crushed for expousing such heresy! It was clear that He was a man, for he himself thought himself delicious, but it was clear he was a Muffin, because he left crumbs everywhere! And let us not forget his final night when he told his disciples, "go ahead, take a piece of me and eat me, for I am made of raisin bran which is high in fiber and I know you fuckers are constipated." So they all manhandled him and ate of him. After words he took the prune juice and said, "take this all of you and drink it for it is the juice of my raisins and it too will clear your constipation and thus you will stop being anal sons of Bitches and tolerance shall become your life and a new pep in your step your mission"

Don't ever question the Muffin Man's nature again!

My wife is also a redhead, but I thought ilovemaiden's initial post was funny.  A bit deranged, but I laughed.  Unless it wasn't meant to be funny, in which case it's just insane. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back