Whoa Whoa Whoa When Did Dave start playing a LP?

nick f

Prowler
I was just watching a bootleg video of the San Paolo concert on 3/26,
Coming Home and there was Dave and Adrian both playing a LP guitars live???!!!!  Maybe in the studio they have (I have not seen every bit of footage of their studio time) but I have never EVER seen Dave play anything else but a Strat or Strat type.

By the way first post, here.  it took me six days to read all the way back to the first post on page like 87.  I would like to thank all of you for some killer eddie pics and some awesome websites for bootlegs and such.

My opening noob comment/remark.  I really never knew about Maiden Commentary.  Flame Away.

Thanks All

Nick F  

I apologize, I thought spoiler tags were for set designs, set lists,  etc........  Noted for the future 

I've gone ahead and added spoilers. Any tour information is really off the mark, including song names.

Please take a few moments to check out our rules and tour rules.

In the Powerslave CD sleeve/booklet, Dave is pictured holding what looks like a LP Heritage, and on another page, I remember seeing him with a '70s SG Custom.

Suicidehummer said:
I remember seeing him with a '70s SG Custom.
That was from the Killers tour I think. Definitely with Paul. He also plays an Ibanez Destroyer on the Beast On The Road Tour and maybe on the World Piece Tour. I don't think he recorded with a LP on Powerslave he has a lot of guitars for collection though so he might've used it.

I wish the official site had the same attitude re spoilers on tour details.

Thanks to the official front page I have now seen the big Eddie 4 months before the tour gets to the UK.  GGGRRRRR! :mad:

LooseCannon said:
I've gone ahead and added spoilers. Any tour information is really off the mark, including song names.

Please take a few moments to check out our rules and tour rules.

I know. I rememeber going on the website before the tour came to Denver and there was a huge picture of the stage there to greet me.  :down:

Back