Which 'Children of the': Grave, Sea or Damned?

Which 'Children of the': Grave, Sea or Damned?

• Total voters
I hadn't listened to the Sabbath songs for a long time, and after doing so I came to the conclusion that Children Of The Grave is by far the superior one out of the three; Children Of The Sea/Damned are equally awesome so tied in second place.

1.Children of the Grave: My favorite and the heaviest of the three.
2.Children of the Damned: Awesome song, a close second.
3.Children of the Sea: Good song, not a big fan of Dio era Black Sabbath.
My thoughts. The Sabbath song is a masterpiece. I love CotD, but it's not the same kind of monument.

All three are great, but...c'mon. "Grave" is one of the best, most heavy, evil riffs in music history. It should be a clear winner. Of course, this is a Maiden forum, so most of you will favor "Damned." But you are wrong. :D

I hate to be that guy that only votes for Maiden whilst in the Maiden forum, but I do bloody love Children of the Damned

Children of the Grave but all songs are great. This might sound blasphemous on this forum but i would actually put Damned at 3rd place

In Children of the Grave, there is this particular break with an incredibly heavy riff supported by keyboards: the best moment of the whole album. Neurosis has used the same kind of atmosphere in Casting of the Ages on Honor Found in Decay after a nice and quiet intro. Fantastic.

I'm sorry but I'm on a Maiden site so 'Children of the Damned' F*** those other songs UP THE IRONS!!
Personally in my opinion Black Sabbath has remedial, brainless, repetitive lyrics, while Metallica is an Iron Maiden "trying to be," while Slayer and ACDC are just annoying screaming.

Back