When was your first Maiden Show?

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Apr 7 2004, 12:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Apr 7 2004, 12:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] congratulations! was pretty good [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] no... no sorry... it was VERY VERY good [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
yesh yesh! The Kerrang part was funny! i nearly passed out in journeyman, i hadnt had a drink. Before i went in i was dying of thirst but it was wayyyy too expensive for a drink. I wish i'd got one now. nevermind. still had a great time. Which was your favourite part? I like the fact that bruce told us we were 'loud'.

GMETID 28/6 2003. Guess what city [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Apr 7 2004, 05:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Apr 7 2004, 05:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] yeh best was journeyman [/quote]
X . X
i missed that cos i was too busy getting outta the front 2 the side 2 get a drink! and they still wudnt give me one! and i missed out on run to the hills and NOTB. i heard them but i wasnt in the pit or anything. It was my own fault really... my favourite songs were, fear of the dark, can i play with madness and trooper probably. i also really enjoyed paschendale.

1991 - Winterthur (Switzerland) - No prayer on the road
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hi All !

World Slavery Tour 17/8/1984 Budapest, Hungary !
Run To The Hills filmed there for ' Behind The Iron
Curtain' video.

Cheers!

September 5th 1992, Paris La Vilette, in the Fear of the Dark Tour.

It was my first concert.

Yet again, I'm going to look like an old git... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

17-Nov-1983 (World Piece Tour)
Espace Balard, Paris – FRANCE
Opening act: Michael Schenker Group

I see that most people here are either youngsters (their first concert was in '00s) or veterans (mid '80s). I am caught in the middle [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . I saw them in 5/9/1998 in Thessaloniki with Blaze. I was looking forward to this live for months and it was my first ever. Really great one!
But now after being in many lives i can say that it was not as good as i thought. Blaze's voice was hardly heard. And Maiden did not fullfilled our expectation to play Alexander the Great. But they were Maiden. Best moment: Hallowed be thy name [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Apr 14 2004, 04:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Apr 14 2004, 04:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Yet again, I'm going to look like an old git...  [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

17-Nov-1983 (World Piece Tour)
Espace Balard, Paris – FRANCE
Opening act: Michael Schenker Group [/quote]
Sorry mate beaten you on the old git stakes !!

I saw Maiden in 1981 with Di'anno singing at Bracknell Sports centre on the Killers Tour !
exact date of the gig was 14/03/81 - and it was superb !!!

[!--QuoteBegin-pml666+Apr 15 2004, 11:25 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(pml666 @ Apr 15 2004, 11:25 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sorry mate beaten you on the old git stakes !!

I saw Maiden in 1981 with Di'anno singing at Bracknell Sports centre on the Killers Tour !
exact date of the gig was 14/03/81 - and it was superb !!! [/quote]
Welcome to the old gits club! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's probably the only point I like to be beaten on! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i had possibly the best first Maiden show the place wher they play best, Donnington! (2003), twas amazing!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Apr 15 2004, 10:31 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Apr 15 2004, 10:31 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Welcome to the old gits club!  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's probably the only point I like to be beaten on!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thanx for letting me join the old gits club [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ever sung on stage with Maiden ??

I have - Heaven Can Wait - twice - once at NEC Birmingham 1993 & at Raising Hell 1993 Pinewood Studios !!!

I haven't got such claims to fame [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Congratulations anyway! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Madrid 12yh june 2003 give me ed tour, with murderdolls
I also went to the dod one,both of them in the first row!!!!!!!

X-Factour!!!!
It was AWEsome! It was in a small venue because they were "testing the waters" with Blaze. I was up front the whole time and I could see my reflection in Steve's BASS (mirror guard). He tossed his wristband to me after the show and I later caught Nickos!!!!! Though it was a small venue they still put it all out like it was in Donington or something........... they didn't hold back a thing. I've seen them 3 other times since and the only tour I've missed was DOD.

AHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!!!!! Long live MAIDEN.

it was the X-Factour for me, too

22.12.1995 - I was 10 back then. it was an early xmas present from my brother - and what a hell of a present it was!! Never missed a tour since then

For me it wasthe Marquee in wardour street before they even had an album out. Paul diAnno was still the singer and some blohe called Dennis Statton (I thinkk) was 2nd guitarist. I still remember his red leather pants.

Dennis Stratton. Blimey, that was a while ago.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back