What will Eddie be next?

A

Anonymous

Well, he's been in hell, warped back through time, morphed with a tree, and evolved a really really big cloud. What do you think he should do next?

I think he should be running a small backers shop in downtown Birmingham. No, really. Imagine it - "The Baker's Revenge".

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Or maybe another [a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org/bb/attachment.php?s=&postid=1137777\' target=\'_blank\']'ed hunter[/a]

Ha - Mav found the same site like me....
I prefer this one:

[a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org/bb/attachment.php?postid=1137762\' target=\'_blank\']Chess[/a]

dunno which Eddie will be next - I guess we'll be surprised like everytime.. (if good or bad -it's up to you [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Man these pictures look great.

I think he should used be a backstage monster again like in the begin.
Back to the roots (Eddie but not the music)

What about an "alive" Eddie?

i.e before he was a Zombie.

Eddie's been a great deal of things, you know. I guess it all depends on the theme of the next album. I think he should be an angry football fan starting a riot.

[!--QuoteBegin-The Wratchild+Apr 4 2004, 03:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Wratchild @ Apr 4 2004, 03:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Maybe he could be a Nurse...i'd like to se that!! [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Well... why not? He has been a lot of things, it would be cool to see him as a nurse. I´m always curious to see him at the new album cover.

Maybe Eddie using Lars'and James's heads as part of a drum set?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenkillers666+Apr 4 2004, 06:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenkillers666 @ Apr 4 2004, 06:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Maybe Eddie using Lars'and James's heads as part of a drum set? [/quote]
lol [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I doubt it would happen but I would love to see Eddie as a pirate... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-EyeOfHorus+Apr 6 2004, 02:03 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(EyeOfHorus @ Apr 6 2004, 02:03 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I doubt it would happen but I would love to see Eddie as a pirate...  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
yeah

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Apr 6 2004, 07:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Apr 6 2004, 07:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i could see him as the Ancient Mariner/ Pirate like EyeofHorus just said [/quote]
i agree [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] i cant believe there was never any ancient mariner artwork. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

he has gone back in time with powerslave but it could go even further. CAVEMAN EDDIE! that might suck a bit. or 'eddie and eve'... eddie could perhaps be the serpent from the garden of eden creation story.....?

Back