What songs do Maiden change live?

Because they follow Nicko. He starts the last part too early and they simply follow along.
Yeah, I guess that could be it, but it's executed very cleanly which makes it hard to tell one way or the other. Usually when the band makes mistakes like that, there's a little bit more disarray.

I'm fairly sure Harris doesn't play any power chords on "Sign of the Cross" on the studio version. But he uses them extensively during the verses, choruses, and guitar solos live.
I'd be extremely surprised if he didn't as since seventh son, and particularly in the 90s albums onwards he plays them all the time

Adrian on how songs changed past 1999: “So when I first joined up [with Maiden in 1999], we played Wrathchild, I played it in drop-D tuning. Run to the Hills was in D, so again, I tuned it down. It gave it a slightly different sound. I was bringing that in, playing lower octaves on the harmonies and stuff like that. So I played a lot of stuff totally different to what I did when I was in the band before, which is quite interesting. Janick’s a lovely guy. But I have to say you know Jan wasn't going to change what he was going to play. He's very set in his ways. I sensed that immediately, so I started looking at different ways of doing things."

Blaze in France in 98 changed The Trooper from

You take me life I'll take yours too
You fire your musket I'll run you through

To

You fire your musket I'll run you through
Da da da la da na na na

Adrian on how songs changed past 1999: “So when I first joined up [with Maiden in 1999], we played Wrathchild, I played it in drop-D tuning. Run to the Hills was in D, so again, I tuned it down. It gave it a slightly different sound. I was bringing that in, playing lower octaves on the harmonies and stuff like that. So I played a lot of stuff totally different to what I did when I was in the band before, which is quite interesting. Janick’s a lovely guy. But I have to say you know Jan wasn't going to change what he was going to play. He's very set in his ways. I sensed that immediately, so I started looking at different ways of doing things."
Didn't he stop doing the Drop D live at some point

Some more not yet mentioned:

The intro was skipped live for: Aces High, Caught Somewhere In Time, The Final Frontier (i.e. Satellite 15) and Murders In The Rue Morgue (in 2005).

Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter had an intro by Bruce with crowd participation.

Running Free, Sanctuary and From Here To Eternity are longer live with added crowd participation parts.

Janick played additional solo for Drifter in 2005.

Paschendale and Dance Of Death had voice intros by Bruce.

Adrian made his solo in The Wicker Man longer during the 2018/2019 tour.

Pretty sure that at some point after 2010 or so they altered the opening riff to The Wickerman. And while not quite an alteration, Evil That Men Do and Trooper both have harmonized guitar solos.
On En Vivo it's evidently altered. The context is decisive, but I like it this way more than the original.

Pretty sure that at some point after 2010 or so they altered the opening riff to The Wickerman. And while not quite an alteration, Evil That Men Do and Trooper both have harmonized guitar solos.
Yep, Adrian changed the riff, but only before the drums. When the full band starts playing, they play the original riff:

Back