What other bands are you guys into?

DJ Hype does excellent heavy drum & bass. One of the pioneers of the genre.
DJ Rubbish is just hilarious. Saw him gigging with CassetteBoy and he was awesome!
DJ Scotch Egg does 200 BPM dance music using nothing but an 8-bit Game Boy.
DJ Shadow makes ambient trip-hop using extremely rare 1960s/1970s LPs. One of my favourite artists of all time, and I'm not really into hip-hop as much as I am some other music.

Just because someone is called "DJ..." doesn't mean that they just play cheesy crap. Just the majority of them do [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Blink 182
Bowling For Soup
Buttsweat
Children Of Bodom
Cradle Of Filth
Dope
Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13
Hjalle & Heavy
Iron Maiden
Kiss
Living Sacrifice
Manowar
Murderdolls
NOFX
Rammstein
Slipknot
Twisted Sister
Wednesday 13

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the ones Im most into, besides from maiden are
GAMMA RAY!
helloween
nightwish
sonata arctica
mago de oz
Angra

Nine Inch Nails
Metallica
Megadeth
Rammstein
Red Hot Chili Peppers [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-national acrobat+Sep 22 2005, 11:16 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(national acrobat @ Sep 22 2005, 11:16 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Anyone else here into the Sisters of Mercy? A very underrated band, so if you get a chance check them out.
[snapback]119043[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yes, I used to hear them but not now. I`m going to start today again [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Glad to hear it marce. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Next recommendation: Viking Skull. I'm sure some of you will be familiar with this band, and I'm totally addicted at the moment; but with songs like 'Beers, Drugs and Bitches' and 'Rape, Pillage and Burn', who wouldn't be?

Helloween
Judas Priest
Symphony X
Megadeth
Stratovarius
Lordi
Masterplan
Iced Earth
Dio
Dream Theater

Atreyu
Avalanch
Bruce Dickinson
Hamlet
jimmy eat world
John Frusciante
La Cuca
Psycho Motel... (some guy helped me find their songs!)
RHCP
Thrice
Weezer
Zurdok

Steely Dan.

I believe that like Maiden, Rush, ABBA and the Beatles (more of my faves) these guys have a commitment to excellence that commands respect.

I love KISS too, but that's a different thing altogether...

Iron Maiden
Bruce Dickinson
Metallica
Mudvayne
Dio
Staind
Breaking Benjamin

-Helloween
-Bruce Dickinson
-Judas Priest
-Hammerfall
-Lacuna Coil
-Nightwish
-Queensryche
-Dio
-Slayer
-King Diamond

Lately, I've only heard helloween and gamma ray.....

I would like to know which of these gruops you prefer... for me, each group has its hits... I cant put one over the other... They're the same for me.... They are sons of the same father [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hammerfall
Helloween
Primal fear
Grave digger
Running wild
Dream theater
Gamma ray
Slayer
Kreator
Yngwie malmsteen
Ozzy
Brainstorm