What other bands are you guys into?

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Jul 2 2005, 05:15 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Jul 2 2005, 05:15 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Is that all LC?
[snapback]110807[/snapback]​
[/quote]
No. I forgot Tesla.

AC/DC
Anfall
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
Axenstar
Audioslave
Bruce Dickinson
Bannlyst
Black Sabbath
Billy Idol
Bon Jovi
Crystal Empire
Crass
Chuck Berry
Dio
Deep Purple
Def Leppard
Dream Theather
Europe
Freedom Call
Foo Fighters
Guns n' Roses
Green Day
Helloween
Hammerfall
Hellacopters
Heavy Snowfall
IRON MAIDEN
Iron Maidens
Iced Earth
Immortal Avenger
Jimi Hendrix
Judas Priest
Jørn Lande
Johnny Cash
Kiss
Korn
Led Zeppelin
Luca Turilli
Metallica
Motorhead
Mötley Crüe
Nirvana
Nazareth
Nightwish
Ozzy Osbourne
Offspring
Psycho Motel
Probot
Quiot Riot
Queen
Queens Of The Stoneage
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Ramones
Sons of Angels
Sex Pistols
Scorpions
Steve Vai
Sweet
Slade
Status Quo
T.N.T
Twisted Sister
U.F.O
Velvet Revolver
Van Halen
Whitesnake
Wishbone Ash
White Stripes
Wig Wam
X-Emoary
Yngwie Malmsteen
ZZ Top

Why don't you all just go there instead of making inane and irrelevant lists...
[a href=\'http://www.bnrmetal.com/\' target=\'_blank\'][img src=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/pictures/banners/bnr.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /][/a]​

Angra is an amazing band. Masterplan, Kamelot, Judas Priest, Gamma Ray, Helloween, Blind Guardian and Rainbow also have to follow Maiden.

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+Jul 1 2005, 04:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ Jul 1 2005, 04:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I dont see System Of A Down in that list.  [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]110757[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thats because, like HIM, they're sh*t.

Dream Theater, Yes, Styx, Kansas and Transatlantic from the progressive side of me....

And Judas Priest, MasterPlan, Stratovarius, CoB, Helloween and Teräsbetoni(=Finnish Hero-metal band)

But Maiden Is way better than any of those

[!--QuoteBegin-7thEdDie+Jul 4 2005, 02:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7thEdDie @ Jul 4 2005, 02:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Dream Theater, Yes, Styx, Kansas and Transatlantic
[snapback]110963[/snapback]​
[/quote]

oh man! thumbs up to that! and I thought I was the only Styx fan!

Iron Maiden
Megadeth
Gamma Ray
Dio
Avantasia
Rainbow
Judas Priest
Halford [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Helloween
Primal Fear
Scorpions
Slayer
Sonata Arctica
Hammerfall
Korn
Manowar
Stratovarius
Saxon
Alice Cooper
Kiss
Blaze
Bruce Dickinson
Europe
Black label society
Symphony x
Yngwie Malmsteen
Afterworld
Children of Bodom
Harmony
Bon Jovi
Running Wild
Thunderstone
Dreamtale

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Metal or no music at all!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Iron Maiden
AC/DC
Judas Priest
Black Sabbath
Ozzy Osbourne
Rainbow
Nazareth
Dio
Godsmack

IronSarumon likes The Cure! Yeah! I'm not the only one. What about The Smiths, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, Morrisey, New Order, Missing Persons, or Talking Heads?

Iron Maiden
The Cure
Dream Theater
New Order
Blind Guardian
Nightwish
The Offspring
Judas Priest
AC/DC
The Misfits
Against Me!
The Strokes
System of a Down
The Killers
Everything before Black album Metallica
Tiger Army
Stray Cats...and more!

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jul 3 2005, 01:08 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jul 3 2005, 01:08 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Thats because, like HIM, they're sh*t.
[snapback]110861[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Your opinion. But then Dragonforce are shit. [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Le Tigre
Bikini Kill
Abba
Angra
Goldenhorse
Rammstein
Bjork
5,6,7,8s
Roxette
Beth Hart
Abra Moore
Tanya Donelley
Throwing Muses
The Gogos
Green Day
The Killers
Power Station
Rilo Kiley

haha that's about it [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-catmincenz+Jul 15 2005, 04:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(catmincenz @ Jul 15 2005, 04:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The Gogos
[snapback]112089[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Alright! The Gogos! Vacation is all I ever wanted... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

besides maiden?
well theres tons but here are the ones i listen to the most:

children of bodom
in flames
bruce dickinson
warmen
sonata arctica
stratovarius
sinergy
dragonforce
dark tranquility
kalmah
helloween
ensiferum
wintersun
iced earth
opeth
megadeth
guns n' roses
black sabbath
dio
slayer
cky
HIM
rhcp
the black dahlia murder
scorpions
rush
the ramones
green day

I like the following bands besides Iron Maiden:

Black Sabbath
Metallica
AC/DC
Judas Priest
Sepultura
Megadeth
Helloween
Rush
Led Zeppelin
Uriah Heep
Pink Floyd
The Doors
and so many more!

too many bands to mention ( have you got enough time? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ) well there's a great band from Norway called Communic, very good debut album must listen to it

Iron maiden (including all the solo careers of each band member)
Scorpions
Metallica
Black Sabbath
AC/DC
Guns 'n' roses
Judas priest
Velvet revolver
Dream theater
Slayer
And more...

Back