What metal band are you?

Hasn't Dream Theater used 3 different keyboardists?  I know that Portnoy, LaBrie, Petrucci, and (maybe) Myung have been there since Images & Words, but I thought there was some other juggling going on there.

Myung, Portnoy and Petrucci are founding / original members.

LaBrie joined after the first album (When Dream And Day Unite), so his first album was Images And Words.

Keyboards:
Kevin Moore, first 3 albums
Derek Sherinian, next 2 albums (I think it was 2 at least)
Jordan Rudess since then

In Wiki it says when they told Derek he was getting the boot to make room for Rudess that he didn't take it too hard, because he knew it was just a tempt job and that he's had a "very successful" career regardless.... yeah... right.

"You`re Iron Maiden! You`re a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You`re all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You`ve always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!"

Back and posting again! MADNESS!

I'm Iced Earth too. Which is so wrong, since Yax is more of an Iced Earth fan than me, and what the hell is he doing as Iron Maiden? LC is right, we should make our own test, this one is absolutely awful.

That would be an easy test to make.  Just put some random questions and make every result give "Iron Maiden", and everyone's happy (at least on this forum). :halo:

I found this metal sub-genre quizon the same website.  Maybe not for you if you don't like dividing up metal further, but I thought it had some very good thought-provoking questions (especially number 2) which is not something you can usually say from an internet quiz.

Apparently, I'm: Death.  Murderous, fast, and violent. Often occult and sometimes gore-obssessed.

This is a bit strange, since I'm really not into traditional death metal all that much and the most extreme I listen to is melodic death metal.  If I had to pick I'd say I'm a thrash man.  From the groups of bands, I picked the thrash one (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Death) but apparently it didn't have much effect. 

"You are Iron Maiden. Or, in other words, you rock harder than anything else on this or any other planet. There really is no other way to describe you."

Now, about that mayor and his office...  :p

Invader said:
Apparently, I'm: Death.  Murderous, fast, and violent. Often occult and sometimes gore-obssessed.

This is a bit strange, since I'm really not into traditional death metal all that much and the most extreme I listen to is melodic death metal.  If I had to pick I'd say I'm a thrash man.  From the groups of bands, I picked the thrash one (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Death) but apparently it didn't have much effect. 

I ended up being labeled as Black Metal, although I didn't give any answers that were very against mainstream religion or pro-occult, my choice of bands was the thrash bunch (because of Megadeth and Metallica, I haven't listened much to Slayer and Death) and I don't feel connected to black metal at all. I don't even listen to black metal!

I know I am posting really late, but I took the test and surprisingly, the band I am most like is Iron Maiden (hell yeah!! :yey:)

"You`re Iron Maiden! You`re a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You`re all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You`ve always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!"

HELL YEAH, Iron Maiden
I knew it!#$^@#
ahm.

You`re Iron Maiden! You`re a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You`re all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You`ve always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!

Edit:
Wait, moderation? What the hell? screw them.

I'm Death!

Probobly because I prefered growled vocals, but I don't think the vocals on Death are anything special...

Back