What isolated track of any Maiden song would interest you the most?

Probably not copyright, probably something format related. It usually only tells you about copyright after you've uploaded it. Can you try other formats?
I've tried MPEG, MOV and WAV. For WAV there was a message that the format has no support, but MPEG and MOV should do. Still the same problem. The upload itself works, after that a notifcation about further progressing is showing, and after a short a while the error message occurs. Strange.

Thanks for the uploads, I've always loved to hear certain vocals or instruments from the songs isolated.
Now there has been plenty of these things but still not everything, so Im definitely following and looking forwards to what else there will be.

MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI are allowed. This is rarely the problem. Have you tried another browser. Chrome is usually recommended. Could there be something wrong in the settings, either of the Youtube account or in the (security) settings of the computer.

MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI are allowed. This is rarely the problem. Have you tried another browser. Chrome is usually recommended. Could there be something wrong in the settings, either of the Youtube account or in the (security) settings of the computer.
Have tried it with Firefox, but that didn't work. Haven't checked Chrome yet, but I don't really think that's the problem.

Another cool one would be ''If Eternity Should Fail'' - only Adrian's solo at the end and the acoustic outro without the spoken part.

Out of the Silent Planet - the vocals.

Bruce sings a totally different harmonizing lower part on the backing vocals during the chorus, which is layered underneath the main vocals in the mix. I know this from when I used to listen to this song on my old Iphone 4 with the headphones plugged in half into the jack - that way you could get to hear a limited bit of the stereo field and these backing vocals came up more in the mix then.

You can hear a little bit of it here in the background:

Last edited:
Out of the Silent Planet - the vocals.

Bruce sings a totally different harmonizing lower part on the backing vocals during the chorus, which is layered underneath the main vocals in the mix. I know this from when I used to listen to this song on my old Iphone 4 with the headphones plugged in half into the jack - that way you could get to hear a limited bit of the stereo field and these backing vocals came up more in the mix then.

You can hear a little bit of it here in the background:
That's what I wanted to say as well. The whole BNW album has an interesting approach to vocal harmonies. OOTSP and TTLBLAH have some fantastic vocal lines.

Gates Of Tomorrow has great melodies as well.

Can we request Bruce solo stuff? Isolating Roy and Adrian guitar tracks on Scream For Me Brazil would be pretty rad. Just saying. :D

Back