What is your most prized Maiden item?

I think the goods should be mine, I started this thread! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i just won a Bruce worn bathrobe (also has his name on it) from 1986/87 somewhere on tour.....Funny item though but a bit special and different than a lot of other stuff.... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm sure I saw that bathrobe on ebay, it was bloody expensive!!! I won the virtual XI lp (£35) and x-factor lp (£45) recently, I thought those were good prices, i'm on a low paying job so they're good purchases for myself!

I met Steve and Adrian after seeing 2 shows in Cardiff, Wales, in 1986. They signed 5 of my vinyls- 'Live + one', 12" Dutch uncensored 'Sanctuary', 5 track Canadian 'Maiden Japan', 'The Trooper' 12" Maxi, and 'Live after Death'. (I was invited to the aftershow party but my stepfather was picking me up and said I was too young....... never forgave him for that!)

Sweet... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+May 4 2005, 10:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ May 4 2005, 10:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well well MR Moderator, even though he isnt selling them, if he was, which he should, though he isnt,  he should sell them DIRECTLY to me!....I`ll explain.
See that little date under your alias where it says something like, "joined....". Under yours I believe you joined Feb 8, 2004. Well my little nooblet friend. I joined way, way earlier than you. May 18, 2003. I believe I have priority here wouldnt you say? So the goods are MINE! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  Nuff said.
[snapback]103611[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I like this priority criteria... looks at his joining date

Sorry guys... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 6 2005, 05:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 6 2005, 05:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm sure I saw that bathrobe on ebay, it was bloody expensive!!! I won the virtual XI lp (£35) and x-factor lp (£45) recently, I thought those were good prices, i'm on a low paying job so they're good purchases for myself!
[snapback]103765[/snapback]​
[/quote]

How much was it?

I cant remember, £250 I think? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 14 2005, 05:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 14 2005, 05:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I cant remember, £500 I think?
[snapback]104629[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That's $924 in american. That's way to much for bathrobe.

YES! I got backstage passes to meet maiden at ozzfest! I'm going to get my Iron Maiden Signature Stratocaster signed by the whole band!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+Apr 7 2005, 11:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Apr 7 2005, 11:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Mine is an Iron Maiden Signature Stratocaster. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]101418[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well for me its got to be my dance of death tour t shirt. Now i know what your thinking, a t shirt is not much. But its very cherised when its been in the same building as the guys themselves at newcastle telewest in december 03 [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] same for my tour programme, and tour poster [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Otherwise, my target of becoming a mega collector is going well, with over 77 items to date. I know i need hundreds, but hey, im getting there, over the time of last christmas a bought about 34 items in 2 weeks [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So i guess my stuff from the show is my most cherished at the moment due to the guys themselves being in the same building [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My most prized items are:

Live + one greek LP.
Somewhere in time Japanese LP signed by Bruce
Twilight Zone 7" clear vinyl

That's all I can remember at the moment.

My entire collection is posted here: [a href=\'http://www.maidenaustria.at/bb/viewtopic.php?t=106\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.maidenaustria.at/bb/viewtopic.php?t=106[/a]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+May 14 2005, 03:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ May 14 2005, 03:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]How much was it?
[snapback]104596[/snapback]​
[/quote]
£250

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 6 2005, 10:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 6 2005, 10:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm sure I saw that bathrobe on ebay, it was bloody expensive!!! I won the virtual XI lp (£35) and x-factor lp (£45) recently, I thought those were good prices, i'm on a low paying job so they're good purchases for myself!
[snapback]103765[/snapback]​
[/quote]

45 bucks for X-Factor?
Hell - I was lucky, I found it in Camden for 15 [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Number of the Beast figures. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+May 30 2005, 08:38 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ May 30 2005, 08:38 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]45 bucks for X-Factor?
Hell - I was lucky, I found it in Camden for 15  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]106254[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Camden town London? When was this? And which shop? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 30 2005, 05:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 30 2005, 05:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Camden town London? When was this? And which shop?  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]106353[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yep Camden in Lodon - was in mid-September 2004 and the shop was about 150 meter on the right side if you turn right out of the Undergroundstation "Camden Town" (if I remember true)

[img src=\'http://www.otte.us/~maidenaustria/maidenpics/collection/12inch_picalbum_xfactor_closeup.JPG\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Be(a)st regards [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I will be sure to check that out. On the side of the road that you come out on? Never noticed it before.

Cheers [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

***Acting sentimental***

My most prized Maiden item is the Dance of Death CD given to me last summer by my best friend. (he knows who he is)

***back to being an ass***

Back