What is your desktop background?

seventh_son_of_a_seventh_son_12.jpg

This.

my icon from maidenfans which is the Eddie from rime of the ancient mariner. literally just changed it 5 seconds before I saw this thread. lol before that was a pic of flowers from a hike i did a month ago. not very metal but very pretty.;)

That's awesome! I stayed at a place in Lahaina, where sun rose over the mountains behind us and set into the ocean. That is such an awesome site. Did you have fun?

Had a blast. This place was in Wailea, in a condo complex just north of the Grand Wailea resort. Golfed, snorkeled, ate like a pig, ate a pig (Lu'au), and generally relaxed. That said, if I could take only one more one-week family vacation in my entire life, I'd probably do Kauai again instead of Maui.

Never done Hawaii, but the view looks fantastic.
Saving up for big European trip in the summer of 2014 when my oldest graduates.
Maybe Maiden will be touring a new album and I can checkout what the European crowds are like.
(haven't mentioned that part to my wife yet)

Cool you go to Europe, the "Old World". Hmm, would be cool to have a European forum meet but I don't think Maiden will tour that year. We'll see!

That is simply the greatest wallpaper I've ever seen. It's so great I have to revert back to the Windows default because there is no chance of me ever topping that.

My iMac rotates between Heavy Metal bands, Video games, sexy women and video game backgrounds every 15 minutes....

Just black.
Workstation @ job has a space motive across two screens. But then again, it's NeXT like desktop with true composition, not this pitiful excuse of a window manager Microsoft came up with. It deserves a wallpaper.

I have 5 desktops, each assigned for a group of applications. Finder & Safari play everywhere.

Here they are.

yellow-flower-center.jpgVictoria-Silvstedt-2.JPGgreen.jpgfond_ecran_wallpaper_nature_0175.jpg1801230.jpg

I have a set of around 60 rotating after a few minutes. The number is growing and sometimes I delete the ones I got bored with.

Back