What is the fourth Virtual Xi song in Brave New World?

In regards to Blaze, he sold all of his royalty rights for TXF and VXI to Steve a few years after leaving Maiden. So it could be that, while the band was recording BNW, Steve privately arranged with Blaze the purchase of his writing credit for Blood Brothers. In that case, Blaze's silence regarding this matter (including the fact that Zwijsen had to remove his Facebook status about it) would not be strange.

Apologies if I missed something, but does anyone recall any reliable mention about No More Lies being written during Blaze-era? It definitely has that kind of sound and I remember hearing something that supports if not entirely confirms this... So... Anyone? It can be that I'm terribly mistaken too.

Last edited:
Apologies if I missed something, but does anyone recall any reliable mention about No More Lies being written during Blaze-era? It definitely has that kind of sound and I remember hearing something that supports if not entirely confirms this... So... Anyone? It can be that I'm terribly mistaken too.

Tbh, it's probably just a coincidence and I personally don't think NML was written during that era. The Dance Of Death era probably looked back on older material for influence, and I say that because Gates of Tomorrow is literally just Lord Of The Flies repackaged (and Flies was played on the tour too!). So I personally don't think it was written in the Blaze era

Also, sorry if this has already been confirmed, but Steve stated in a Kerrang article that Blood Brother's had its origins in the Blaze era and was finished off later for BNW

I have asked this before and maybe I could get lucky this time. Does someone has actually seen, in in print the Adrian interview? All I have seen is people quoting the interview but never have actually produced the original interview... If someone has the interview or can at least point where the original interview was printed please share

Back