What is Bruce saying....

A

Anonymous

English is not my language so I don't understand everything Bruce says live.

Can somebody write what Bruce says in the beginning of Heavean can wait on "live at Donington" album

It starts with the words "It is a song about..." and I don't understand the rest

thanks

If you're patient enough, it will all be transcribed (and translated into French for those who visit the right pages) on the Commentary in the near future... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 10 2005, 08:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 10 2005, 08:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If you're patient enough, it will all be transcribed (and translated into French for those who visit the right pages) on the Commentary in the near future...  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]108095[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I will be patient, I was there at Donington in 1992 and I did not understand...

I can wait a few weeks more [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think it's something like : It's a song about sudden death.

I think he says something like

"this is a song about sudden death, or the lack of it"

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 10 2005, 08:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 10 2005, 08:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If you're patient enough, it will all be transcribed (and translated into French for those who visit the right pages) on the Commentary in the near future...  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]108095[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hi Maverick, I've been patient..... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Any news on the translation ?

This a song about certain death... or not!

That's all I could make out. He's also asking Nicko to say something and he just goes "uurgh!"

If anyone hears anything better, let me know.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 10 2005, 03:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 10 2005, 03:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]This a song about certain death... or not!

That's all I could make out. He's also asking Nicko to say something and he just goes "uurgh!"

If anyone hears anything better, let me know.
[snapback]122719[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'm quite sure he says: "This a song about sudden death... or not" then "And for the viewers at home, here's a word from Nicko" then Nicko says his famous "Aiiiiiiii" and after that Bruce says "That was a word from Nicko". Just a little later he says something else but I can't make that part out...

That sounds about right, yeah [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Liberation+Nov 10 2005, 02:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Liberation @ Nov 10 2005, 02:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Woohoo! Go Panos!

I couldnt have made that out.
[snapback]122728[/snapback]​
[/quote]

cool more than 10 years after the concert, I finally unstertood

thanks guys

[!--QuoteBegin-Liberation+Nov 10 2005, 05:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Liberation @ Nov 10 2005, 05:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Woohoo! Go Panos!

I couldnt have made that out.
[snapback]122728[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks man [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

(BTW I think the last part Bruce says is "He's mad...woah!!!" talking about Nicko again, but I'm not sure)

Pleasure to be of service spillsome [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Panos the clansman+Nov 10 2005, 08:31 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Panos the clansman @ Nov 10 2005, 08:31 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--](BTW I think the last part Bruce says is "He's mad...woah!!!" talking about Nicko again, but I'm not sure)
[snapback]122742[/snapback]​
[/quote]

He probably is talkin about Nicko, we all know hes the craziest in the band...well...other than Janick.

Back