What have maiden been doing since august?

Just thinking, The start of maidens Final Frontier tour ended in August, and they will not be playing any shows till February.

Whats maiden been up to?

I vote for scratching their nuts, drinking beer and watching football... now I may be just a little biased since that's what I've been doing since June...

I think that they're just chillin' out max and relaxin so cool, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, they say they're up to no good, start makin' trouble in their neighbourhood. The boys got in one little fight and Rod got scared, he said, "you're movin' with my aunt and uncle in Bel Air".

They whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. They could tell that this cab was rare, but Nick said, "Get on Holmes to Bel Air".

They pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and Steve yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later!" They looked at the kingdom, they were finally there, to sit on their thrones as Iron Maiden of Bel Air.

Onhell said:
I vote for scratching their nuts, drinking beer and watching football... now I may be just a little biased since that's what I've been doing since June...

I vote for sprinkling baby powder on their nuts, drinking chocolatinis, and watching synchronized swimming. Oops, thats what Nickelback is doing....sorry about the confusion. :p

I'm guessing that Nicko is benefiting the most out of the downtime, since he has the most physically demanding role in the band. Oh, and Janick is spending quality time with his favorite statue:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=138517

Pass the baby power please.

LooseCannon said:
I think that they're just chillin' out max and relaxin so cool, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, they say they're up to no good, start makin' trouble in their neighbourhood. The boys got in one little fight and Rod got scared, he said, "you're movin' with my aunt and uncle in Bel Air".

They whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. They could tell that this cab was rare, but Nick said, "Get on Holmes to Bel Air".

They pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and Steve yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later!" They looked at the kingdom, they were finally there, to sit on their thrones as Iron Maiden of Bel Air.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LooseCannon said:

Get help. 

I'd assume they had a break and then practiced their setlist for the tour, and also watching West Ham smash Man Utd 4-0 tonight!!! I bet Steve is happy about that  :yey:

LooseCannon said:
I think that they're just chillin' out max and relaxin so cool, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, they say they're up to no good, start makin' trouble in their neighbourhood. The boys got in one little fight and Rod got scared, he said, "you're movin' with my aunt and uncle in Bel Air...
3.jpg

I was watching some tennis on the TV last Saturday when the camera focused in on Peter Gabriel. One of the commentators then went on to say that during any breaks in play the PA had been playing a variety of Gabriel's hits.

The other commentator then went on to add that on the previous day Adrian Smith from Iron Maiden had been in the crowd and that they'd also done the same and played Maiden songs during the breaks in play.

He also said (and I quote him directly here now) : "The music today is a lot more pleasant than what we had to put up with yesterday when Adrian Smith was in the crowd"

:huh:

Archer18 said:
I'd assume they had a break and then practiced their setlist for the tour, and also watching West Ham smash Man Utd 4-0 tonight!!! I bet Steve is happy about that  :yey:

I'm not. Grrr. Okay, it is the Carling Cup and okay, United rested many regular first team players, but the selected XI should really have done better.

On topic: I guess H is fishing, Davey is golfing, Bruce is flying, Janick is having a pint with his mates home in Hartlepool, 'Arry is editing DVDs and Nicko is ... drumming perhaps? Can he do anything except that?

bluehelmet said:
He also said (and I quote him directly here now) : "The music today is a lot more pleasant than what we had to put up with yesterday when Adrian Smith was in the crowd"

:huh:

For some reason, that brought a smile to my face.

cornfedhick said:
Get help. 

THIS cracked me up, because for all my craziness I have NEVER gotten this comment :D Cornfed... you just made my day lol

SinisterMinisterX said:
I have it on good authority that Steve is busy recording the drums for the next album.

And by that you mean calibrating the AWESOME drum Machine he got last X-mas, right?

Eddies Wingman said:
I'm not. Grrr. Okay, it is the Carling Cup and okay, United rested many regular first team players, but the selected XI should really have done better.

Excuses, our team was just as shocking. I mean Jonothan Spector, Boa Morte, Kovac etc. Tis rather funny.

bluehelmet said:

So the commentator is a Peter Gabriel fan. Write an angry letter, explaining how many millions of people that guy pissed off.

Back