What fruit do you prefer: Strawberries or cherries?

Strawberries vs. cherries

• Strawberries

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Cherries

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Amarena cherries :wub:

I do like both though but strawberries have annoying seeds that can get stuck between your teeth.

To eat: Strawberries. With single cream and a spoonful of sugar, delish.

Though one of my favourite ciders is a cherry one, most strawberry ciders are too sweet and sickly for me. Odd, considering I have a very sweet tooth.

English is limited. I prefer Strawberries but not those from garden, but wild strawberries (Fragaria vesca). Those are small and much more yummy.
In lithuanian there are two distinct words for garden and wild strawberries. Garden strawberry is - braškė, wild strawberry is - žemuogė.
260px-Fragaria_vesca_close-up_4.jpg

I like cherrys also. To pick them from the tree in a village...

Last edited:
Ever drank cherry beer?

I have actually, my sister bought me a bottle back from somewhere in Europe... I forget exactly where.

I remember it tasting nice and not particularly strong but being very thick, it took me a long time to finish it.

Cherries as far as the fruit goes, although I usually prefer strawberry dessert items (most people seem to use sour cherries in pies and I hate that).

A couple of cherries now and then is good, but strawberries is my favorite. Strawberries = summer

English is limited. I prefer Strawberries but not those from garden, but wild strawberries (Fragaria vesca). Those are small and much more yummy.
In lithuanian there are two distinct words for garden and wild strawberries. Garden strawberry is - braškė, wild strawberry is - žemuogė.
260px-Fragaria_vesca_close-up_4.jpg

I like cherrys also. To pick them from the tree in a village...

We call them smultron in Swedish. Used to find those in my parents backyard. Absolutely delicious and much better than strawberries.

About the OP question - hard to say. Italian ice cream? All'amarena all the way. Cake? Hard to beat strawberry. Eating them just as they are? Depends on what type of cherry. There are sweet kinds and really sour ones.

I never ate žemuogė, but just from the photo it looks super tasty.
And in any case braškė > cherry.

Not to mention Strawberry Fields Forever is bigger than any song containing cherries ever was (was there any?).

Not to mention Strawberry Fields Forever is bigger than any song containing cherries ever was (was there any?).
She’s my cherry pie?
I’m your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb?
When you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola?
I kissed a girl and I liked it (the taste of her cherry chapstick)?

Back