What are the least memorable Maiden songs?

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
And by that I mean, songs that you have to relisten since you can't remember anything about them.

I know it's been so long since I've heard The Apparition that I can't remember anything from it :p Compared to The Angel & The Gambler which is one of their least popular songs, but at least everyone knows the chorus at any given point :p

After a look through their discography, the songs I can't quite remember are:

Another Life
Fates Warning
Weekend Warrior
The Educated Fool
Montségur
Age of Innocence

I can place any song on any album after hearing it for 5 seconds, but not with TFF or BOS. These albums didnt stick the same way the previous did. So theres a few tracks from those who I tend to forget about.

A bunch of Killers tracks. It's a very unmemorable album IMO. Another Life, Innocent Exile, Twilight Zone... Geez, at this moment I don't remember what they sound like completely. I just remember the silly intro to Another Life.

Totally agreed. Also a lot of the NPFTD and TXF songs, even the ones I like.

After a look through their discography, the songs I can't quite remember are:

Another Life
Fates Warning
Weekend Warrior
The Educated Fool
Montségur
Age of Innocence

I used Montségur to pump me up minutes before a job interview. I didn't get the job The next time I interviewed for the same job, I used Aces High and that time it worked. Guess there is something to those classic tracks :shred:

Back to the topic at hand - I would say most of the stuff off of No Prayer...I mean, how many of you lot honestly regularly fire up Fates Warning or The Assassin?

Just listened to virtual xi for the first time in year's. Don't think I'll be airing it again anytime soon. Angel and the gambler is a shocker!

And by that I mean, songs that you have to relisten since you can't remember anything about them.

I know it's been so long since I've heard The Apparition that I can't remember anything from it :p Compared to The Angel & The Gambler which is one of their least popular songs, but at least everyone knows the chorus at any given point :p

I think the least memorable, to me, are some of the less stellar songs from Killers, as well as a couple from Dance of Death (New Frontier/Gates of Tomorrow are pretty forgettable). Then there is Don't Look To The Eyes of a Stranger, a yawn of a song compared to most of Maiden's material.

To put it in a nutshell, the least memorable songs in my opinion are those that have seldom if ever been played live + most of AMOLAD.

The Man Who Would Be King
Fates Warning
No Prayer for the Dying
Age of Innocence
Look for the Truth
The Pilgrim
Aftermath

Yes, these are all actually Iron Maiden songs

You don't remember this one? Man, do yourself a favour and go back to it. It's a real gem. ;)

Just listened and the instrumental/solo section is solid, but the verses are not my cup of tea. Let's see if I remember it in a week!

Back