what 2 maiden tours would you go back in time

i'd say somewhere on tour, because we don't have any live videos of that tour and so we can't really watch that performance again and again whenever we want to like we can with other tours ( i think almost every other tour has some official live stuff released, doesn't it? )

also, if i went back in time for that tour, it'd be a nice coincidence, since the theme of the album seems to be revolving around time ( am i the only crazy one around here? ).

World Piece Tour and World Slavery Tour (espesh Live After Death!)

[!--QuoteBegin-abhi+Sep 29 2004, 09:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(abhi @ Sep 29 2004, 09:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]i'd say somewhere on tour, because we don't have any live videos of that tour and so we can't really watch that performance again and again whenever we want to like we can with other tours ( i think almost every other tour has some official live stuff released, doesn't it? )
[snapback]87887[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Theoretically there is some material, see the video of 'Stranger In A Strange Land'.

Seventh Tour and Somewhere on tour [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

If I could go back in time to see any two Iron Maiden tours I would go back to see The Killers tour and World Slavery Tour...

either the Ed Hunter tour, World Piece, or Real Live tour

Seventh tour of a Seventh tour

The best album, the best old songs (even killers [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back